Search results for query: *

1. jvbart

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Rory McIlroy! This is the year!
  2. jvbart

Mid-High Handicappers! What Driver (Head & Shaft combo) helped you off the tee?

I got fit to the Rogue Max LS with a HZRDUS smoke black RDX which has been great for me. I have a high swing speed with high spin and tend to be pretty wild off the tee. The driver combo got my spin down and had way more forgiveness than any other head I hit which I really needed. I think the...
  3. jvbart

Your Job is Getting 1%

I was sort of thinking the same thing but in the other direction. Be the first to offer rolled back balls that will fit the new standards in a few years so golfers can get used to them. I have a feeling that would never get 1% market share though.
  4. jvbart

Your Job is Getting 1%

This has been a fun read. The best bet may be trying to lure in some of the top engineers and industry vets and trying to really create a new design that offers something better than what’s on the market. Given our obsession with this game I think most golfers are really looking for product...
  5. jvbart

Edel Array Fitting

I definitely want to give it a shot, I’m due for some new wedges too so it’s the perfect time to refresh the Edel in my bag.
  6. jvbart

Edel Array Fitting

Agreed, i have loved every fitting have had at CC but was pretty disappointed they didn’t know the Edel process better. They were somehow missing a lot of parts a couple years ago too so i couldn’t really do much. If I pull the trigger I’ll go to the specialty fitter, he sounded like he really...
  7. jvbart

Edel Array Fitting

Thanks for sharing! There is a specialty fitter here who really knows the Edel process and I’m thinking about trying the array fitting. I did a putter fitting at CC a year ago but they don’t fit Edel enough to really know the system.
  8. jvbart

THP Fantasy Football - THE PLAYOFFS Sponsored by Edel Golf

It’s looking like my guys are going to find a way to lose anyway 🤣
  9. jvbart

LIV vs PGAT.....There can be only ONE.

PGA Tour has much better depth and is probably stronger at the top but it’s closer. No doubt LIV has some great players now. I prefer the PGA format. PGA is a much better broadcast. I’ve only watched a little LIV but my bias aside I really didn’t enjoy the broadcast (or format) at all. The...
  10. jvbart

Fitting for iron graphite - bad idea?

I have played OTI's and now I'm on my second set of aerotech. I love graphite and will never go back. I originally switched for injury purposes with some nasty golfers/tennis elbow. It helps with joints and injuries for sure, not a magic cure all like I hoped but an improvement. I was...
  11. jvbart

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

Replacing the Edel SMS. Good luck everyone and thanks THP!!
  12. jvbart

What's the biggest difference between your game now and 5 years ago?

My chipping is much more consistent. I have really worked on it a lot over the last couple years.
  13. jvbart

WINNER Week 14 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

💪💪 thanks everyone!!
  14. jvbart

What Are You Working On?

I’ve always struggled with weight transfer and rotation and think I really found something to help. My buddy is just starting out as a golf instructor and was hitting on his sim last week. He was showing me on video that even when i think I’m rotating im actually just twisting my feet open...
  15. jvbart

Edel SMS Irons

Haven’t been able to play a ton lately but made it out to the range this weekend and these are still as great as the day I got them. When I was cleaning my irons after I finished up the guy next to me came over to comment on how cool the irons looked and was really interested in the weighting...
  16. jvbart

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

Crazy there’s 11 teams in the playoff hunt in the afc with 9 of them within a game of each other.
  17. jvbart

Was he on the ref or his teammates there?
  18. jvbart

Unreal, can’t believe they blew such a great play.
  19. jvbart

49ers with another beat down 💪💪
Back