Search results for query: *

1. Tj_11

Car Detailing Thread

Ok so if I replace the Griots all in one with the Griots Correcting cream I will have something with a little bit more bite to take our the swirls and minor imperfections? Then to follow with the Jescar and Colinite gives me a good starter combination.
  2. Tj_11

Car Detailing Thread

I ordered a 6 pack, 2 orange, blue, green and 2 blacks. To tahoe bums comment, the Colinite is a carnauba wax and the Jescar is a synthetic blend. Thanks for correcting me in the Griots all in one, I misread it as a 1st step so I assumed it was a light compound. I don't know enough about the...
  3. Tj_11

Car Detailing Thread

Ive usually been on top of my cars with basic wash, clay, polish and wax but gotten a little away this last year. Im going to jump into a polisher with the Port Cable one and start there. My question is on the pads I need to use for each process after clay? This was going to be my process...
  4. Tj_11

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Awesome stuff here. Thanks THP & Mizuno. Crossing fingers.
  5. Tj_11

Ping Hoofer 21'

Surprisingly I tried it with a Sun Mountain Bag and it didn't work either. Been on the fence about this bag or a 4.5 and can't hearing about the grips getting caught when standing.
  6. Tj_11

Evenflow Black Transition

I have the Evenflow Black as I described in the original post here and installed. Now that these monsoons have stopped, im hoping to get out and see what it does. If it doesn't back to the board and see where we land. The lead I had was on a used one with the right adapter so I jumped on it.
  7. Tj_11

Thats makes sense with the flex part, thanks for explaining that. Still learning both aspects. Appreciate the input, especially with you having around the same speed.
  8. Tj_11

I was hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel to say it may work out. My fitter had me try a Mizuno ST head with a Diamana S+ 60 5Ct not on the monitor but real world. It seemed to help a little but not a game changer. (Im not expecting the shaft to change my flaws either) Thats what lead...
  9. Tj_11

That was my swing speed with the Hybrid, my SS for the driver is a little over a 100. Not sure the exact number off the top of my head but did know the Hybrid because it was 2 weeks ago.
  10. Tj_11

My current driver set up is a Ping 400 with the OEM Alta CB 55 S shaft, picked up late 2019 from a fitter. After another fitting with my instructor also led me to some stiffer shafts with my irons. Through instruction I picked up swing speed of course. Im all about fitting and getting the right...
  11. Tj_11

Golfers around Charleston, SC

Im a member of Legends also. Let me know when you usually play and ill check my schedule. I usually average two times a week with at least one being there.
  12. Tj_11

What temp do you keep your A/C thermostat set on?

I live in Charleston and leave the upstairs at both at 77 until night time. I cut upstairs to 74. My units are 23 years old so I see the result on the electric bill. Rely on the ceiling fans to help. Ive learned to live with it in this range. My first house was small 1700 sq ft with a new unit...
  13. Tj_11

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I actually made a post about this the other day and only one person replied that had played both models. They said they couldn't tell a noticeable difference. I was actually going to pick up some more balls this week and grab the prior gen due to them being $20 and see if I could tell a...
  14. Tj_11

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I know Dicks / Golf Galaxy is doing free 2 day shipping with that Srixon deal. I picked up the Q-Star Tours ive been playing and went ahead and got the Z-stars for the price. Ill see how I hit the z stars and buy some more of which one I like near the end of the sale.
  15. Tj_11

Trying to Break 100

About 2 months ago I got paired up with some guys at the course. One was an older fella and another was a guy my age early 30s. Me and him walked the course that day and hit it off good. He plays from the tips and is a solid golfer, grew up playing high school and college. Even though we play on...
  16. Tj_11

Q-star Tour models

This maybe already discussed but haven't seen it in reading and couldn't find it searching. Its a minor question that y'all should be able to answer pretty quick for me. Im started playing the 2020 Q Star Tour this year and ive liked them. Picked up about 2 dozen as they came out. Ive enjoyed...
  17. Tj_11

Clickgear guys, what bags work well with them?

C130 on my 3.5 I swap my clubs around when I walk to when I ride in the bag though. One of the guys I play with just picked up a 4.0 and he also uses a C130. He hasn't mentioned any downsides yet. On the 4.0 I do like that the top bracket is adjustable. Moves the bag away from the cart.
  18. Tj_11

Questions you would most like to ask a member of Augusta National

My hunt club shares some land with a very reputable quail club and the dues are up there with what Augusta is. Same deal, members fly in on their planes to a small local airport or just land in Charleston and the club picks them up. My question would be do they enjoy the atmosphere or do they...
  19. Tj_11

Trying to Break 100

Hoping tomorrow will be the day after rebuilding the swing over winter, new putter and getting new irons about 2 months ago. I played last Friday and shot a 103 with (4) holes hitting 8-10 with penalties. (6) penalties the hole round with 2 on one hole. That was first round with the new set...
  20. Tj_11

Do you use align grips?

I have the tour velvet align on my driver, (my fitter did this) and the MCC aligns on my new irons but not my wedges. Im not sure if ive just gotten used to them, but I don't notice the align aid anymore. I more or less grip the club by sight and line marks on the front of the club. Not...
Back