Search results for query: *

1. Tj_11

Evenflow Black Transition

My current driver set up is a Ping 400 with the OEM Alta CB 55 S shaft, picked up late 2019 from a fitter. After another fitting with my instructor also led me to some stiffer shafts with my irons. Through instruction I picked up swing speed of course. Im all about fitting and getting the right...
  2. Tj_11

Q-star Tour models

This maybe already discussed but haven't seen it in reading and couldn't find it searching. Its a minor question that y'all should be able to answer pretty quick for me. Im started playing the 2020 Q Star Tour this year and ive liked them. Picked up about 2 dozen as they came out. Ive enjoyed...
  3. Tj_11

Indoor Putting Practice

Im looking for something to practice indoors, but before you offer a mat hear me out. Ive read countless reviews on the different mats and like a couple minus one thing, the room I want it in is carpet. I have an extra bedroom in the house that is 12 x 11 but oddly shaped due to French doors at...
  4. Tj_11

When did you start playing in club tournaments /matchplay and blitz?

I joined a club last year when we moved into the new house and started taking golf more seriously. The club offers multiple tournaments, match play leagues and also they have the weekly blitz leagues. Obviously I'm not the best golfer but there was a thread the other day asking about "why...
  5. Tj_11

Just dropping a line

Hey all.. found the forum while searching for end of the Internet on golf reviews. I found some interesting stuff right away and wanted to get more involved. I'm from Summerville, SC and looking to improve my game. Ive been a every couple months golfer for the last 15 years and recently moved...
Back