Search results for query: *

1. G-Man

For Sale Hzrdus Black 6.5 60g - Special Edition

My luck is for you! I have a HZRDUS Black 6.5 60g Shaft new never used in special edition graphics... Wrong shaft was sent Pay for shipping and you can have it. Pay it forward!
  2. G-Man

Fowler - Sponsors

Looks like Fowler is free agent with sponsors outside of NetJets and 2UNDR. Seems no Mercedes, Rocket and Farmers insurance logos this week in Hawaii. Interesting since he is playing this week because he won in Detroit at Rocket. He's also rumored to pull out of Farmers at Torrey, indicating a...
  3. G-Man

Tiger and Nike Splitting Ways

Rumor has it that PNC Championship will be the last time Nike and Tiger are partnered together on the course. Any thoughts or rumors you have? Where does he end up next.
  4. G-Man

Ok I Need Help, desperately (Range vs. Tee)

For the entire season including golf weekend, I am struggling... Heres the story....Keeping in mind I get few opportunities to play with two young ones This is a self serving post and apologies on that, but I am lost and hoping someone near or far can figure out my issues! I work on my game...
  5. G-Man

PSA - Reset Callaway Password

Just got an email stating that information in Callaway online account was hacked. please reset your password. Appreciate Callaway prompt notice.
  6. G-Man

Golf Marathon for a Good Cause

Pretty excited about this event and have a goal to beat someone that was record setting last year. The marathon day of golf is July 28th from 7am until dark and goal of 100+ holes during the day! Should be a fun event and doing it with a friend I'm excited to join this incredible challenge to...
  7. G-Man

Topping the Driver

sooo two rounds under my belt and the driver is non-existent... I am topping the heck out of it off the tee. I cannot understand what I am doing wrong... any suggestions?
  8. G-Man

Go to Cocktail/Drink During the Round?

Since we discussed drinking on the course, some do and some dont? What is the go-to cocktail for you on the course? Most of the time its a Miller lite for me... mix in the forbidden transfusion.... maybe some john dalys.... What is your go-to!?
  9. G-Man

Did You Order a ShotScope X5

I'm curious the number of THPers that ordered a ShotScope X5.... post your color ordered! Midnight Blue for me
  10. G-Man

For Sale ShotScope V3 - Gray

Have all the tags ... Used about 15 rounds $115 to your door - Sleeve of Golf balls included!
  11. G-Man

Choose A Favorite! Nostalgic Hostess Snacks

What are you going with?
  12. G-Man

Two Man Teams - PGA & LPGA

Pretty cool event that is coming in December 2023. It takes over for the old QBE Shootout. The Grant Thornton Invitational’s 32-player field will be comprised of 16 PGA TOUR and 16 LPGA Tour professionals competing for a $4 million purse – with additional format details in development. The...
  13. G-Man

GPS/Speaker Combo

pretty cool releases upcoming for 2023... Bushnell and Blue Tees are picking up right where precision Pro left off with the ACE. They are releasing combo speakers and gos items to fill in when you are playing at a course without standard gps monitors built in... pretty cool that I only need one...
  14. G-Man

Project X HZRDUS Silver

I saw this in a teaser brochure for the Callaway Paradym stand shaft. Seems official now Mid spin and mid launch...
  15. G-Man

Who Says All S***** Are Bad?

this is funny showing that golf is hard and sometimes it's better to be lucky than good! lol
  16. G-Man

New Bridgestone Ball

Seems like something new is brewing in Georgia for Bridgestone! Maybe something non Tour B!
  17. G-Man

Grant Horvat New Club Deal

YouTube golf content strikes again. After breaking up with Good Good who went the Callaway route, Grant has ditched Mizuno. He announced a new club deal at the end of the month I am guessing it's going to be Cobra. a lot of content with Bryson and they have a stable of content creators at...
  18. G-Man

Simulator Time - What are You Paying?

Just curious how much simulator hour is going for where you are! I'm seeing $45 during the week and $55 nights and weekends
  19. G-Man

For Trade SWAG - Pizza Rat

Perfect only seen the inside of the bag. Would love to receive a Washington or Lincoln blae.
  20. G-Man

Would You Rather - Golf Edition

given money to either cover your country club initiation/membership say 25k and below or that same 20k towards simulator setup, what do you choose.
Back