Search results for query: *

1. Callahan1556

Entitled, Rude, Aggressive Golfers - The WORST. Bad day on course. How do you deal with them.

Continuing to putt after holing out twice with someone waiting regardless of any circumstance is not acceptable. Like everything else in the world, it starts with two extra putts and ends with people treating each green like the practice green.
  2. Callahan1556

For Sale Bettinardi BB43 33”

Bettinardi BB43 in great shape. I do not have a head cover to include. 33” with stock Lamkin grip. Not looking for any trades. Asking $215.
  3. Callahan1556

FS/FT Bettinardi BB43 (33”) $275

I would be happy to get it extended professionally for you with your choice of grip!
  4. Callahan1556

FS/FT Bettinardi BB43 (33”) $275

I have a very clean BB43 for sale or trade (Clean putters only!) 33” with the stock Lamkin grip. No head cover.
  5. Callahan1556

What is your responsibility level on equipment after selling?

Who knows how the buyer used and stored the clubs for two weeks. Used from an individual seller should always be assumed to be sold as is whether you know each other or not. However, If I sold these my response would depend on the deal that I gave to the buyer. If he paid $100 for the set then...
  6. Callahan1556

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More

Entry: Driver: Long and Straight Fairways: Piercing Flight Irons: Can you say fantastic distance control? Wedges: One hop stop or suck it back with a hard swing, your choice! Putter: Feels great but I still 3 putt! Which ball am I? Chrome Soft X for me!
  7. Callahan1556

Latest ridiculous statement about men vs women in golf

I’ll take the LPGA players over many + handicap amateurs!
  8. Callahan1556

An Honest assessment....Why are we the handicap we are?

I don’t keep stats but I’ve known my weaknesses for a longggg time! As of today my handicap has gone down to 7.0 which is the lowest I’ve ever been! I believe some of this has to do with the club that I joined this year. The front nine is wide open which puts my mind at ease given my biggest...
  9. Callahan1556

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I would like to see if high launch and low spin can put me within 50 yards of Bryson!
  10. Callahan1556

Opinions on skin payout in a two man league?

No contribution unfortunately on his side. Our last 3 weeks have been my ball exclusively. That has added to my frustration I think.
  11. Callahan1556

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Cleveland ZipCore Headed Your Way

Looking forward to hearing the results!
  12. Callahan1556

I agree! Just making sure I wasn’t missing something since I’ve never played in one of these leagues before.
  13. Callahan1556

I play in a weekly 2 man team best ball (play your own ball) league. There is a payout after 12 weeks based on the standings included in the $90 league fee. There is also a weekly skins game costing $10 per person. I won a skin recently and my teammate asked me for 1/2 the skins money. I gave it...
  14. Callahan1556

New England Members

The only downside to the oaks for me is that driver is taken out of play on quite a few holes for me due to the wetland areas. Other than that it is great. Also a great place to play in the spring as it’s built on a sandy area so it dries very quickly!
  15. Callahan1556

Looking For Testers: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges?

Currently playing RTX4 52,56 and 60. i would love to try the new zip core to test the durability of these new grooves to see just how long that new wedge spin can last. If I had to pick one to test it would be a 56’ mid bounce!
Back