Search results for query: *

1. Callahan1556

For Sale Bettinardi BB43 33”

Bettinardi BB43 in great shape. I do not have a head cover to include. 33” with stock Lamkin grip. Not looking for any trades. Asking $215.
  2. Callahan1556

FS/FT Bettinardi BB43 (33”) $275

I have a very clean BB43 for sale or trade (Clean putters only!) 33” with the stock Lamkin grip. No head cover.
  3. Callahan1556

Opinions on skin payout in a two man league?

I play in a weekly 2 man team best ball (play your own ball) league. There is a payout after 12 weeks based on the standings included in the $90 league fee. There is also a weekly skins game costing $10 per person. I won a skin recently and my teammate asked me for 1/2 the skins money. I gave it...
  4. Callahan1556

For Sale Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60x (Callaway)

I have a like new Rogue white 130 MSI 60x for sale. Was special ordered from Callaway to test against another shaft. Standard Callaway driver length with no tipping. I’ve hit 10 shots with it, otherwise new. $85 shipped
  5. Callahan1556

WTB ventus blue 6x (Callaway)

Looking for a ventus blue 6x.
  6. Callahan1556

Suggestions for Williamsburg VA membership

Any suggestions for a young professional in the Williamsburg area? I don’t have money for an initiation of more than a couple thousand at most.
  7. Callahan1556

Golf shop aligning grips with top line?

Anyone else have their local shop line up the grips with the top line of their irons instead of the leading edge? Luckily i don’t look at the logo when I’m taking my grip, but it sure looks ugly when you look closely. They offer free install and $1 off per grip for rewards members but I might do...
  8. Callahan1556

Hello from ME

Hey All, New guy from So. Maine. I have read this forum for quite a while but have never registered. Looking forward to joining all of the conversation.
Back