Search results for query: *

1. M

Classic style Blades

Hi all, As the title suggests, I am looking for input on classic blade styles. The reason is that my step-father made it known last night that he was unhappy with his mallet. He tested out the same O-Works #1 that I currently use and was not a big fan. I know that my stick is heel-toe weighted...
  2. M

Hyper-Lite 3 Cleaning

As the title implies, anyone have any bag cleaning recommendations? Preferably for the Hyperlite 3 Stand bag (incase of material differences). I have the USA themed bag and needless to say, one walking round after all the rain we have had here in the midwest has left some mud on the white parts...
  3. M

What are you building? (Club style)

I have been doing this myself. I know that when i built my aldila with an optifit adapter, the manufacturer recommended trimming to length from the butt end.
  4. M

Practice advice

I attempted 18 today and noticed that I cannot get comfortable moving from club to club. I am setting out a new practice plan but I have opposing ideas. I usually practice two to three times a week and am looking for input. First split I have is woods to approach shots one day. Then scoring...
  5. M

What are you building? (Club style)

A "Marksman" driver if you will. XR16 played at 9.5°. Rogue Silver 110 MSI 70 2.8X. First Driver I have hit under 45". I built it to 44.5". A little toy until my new driver comes in. I am happy with the greater control it has brought at the range. Field test tomorrow on my home course. Looking...
  6. M

Just in from SW Ohio

Good Morning All, I returned to golf within the last two years. I learned as a teenager but pursued soccer very hardcore upon entering high school way back when. A lot of the mechanics I remembered from my preteen days and I recently broke 100 my last outing in the cold and rain. At the...
Back