Search results for query: *

1. oumagic

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

Ouch. Who hurt you?
  2. oumagic

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

That is about how I am between CS and CT. I can really play either one and there are things I like about both of them.
  3. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

That will round out the .67 AC coin that I won on a fairway bet rather nicely.
  4. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Great list of THP’ers on both teams. Congratulations! Now that the niceties are out of the way, LFG Team Paradise!
  5. oumagic

Great Parking

Not that I would, but the 4 spot parking pigs make me want to key their car or slash their tires. I don’t know why I have this reaction, but there it is.
  6. oumagic

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I was really hoping that the Chiefs would get Worthy. Surprised the Bills didn’t take him
  7. oumagic

They traded with who would trade with them? The Chiefs wanted him and didn’t think he would make it to pick 32 🤷🏼
  8. oumagic

Shrimp: tails or no tails

I don’t want the tails on if I am in a restaurant unless they are grilled
  9. oumagic

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome Soft 2. What do you think about Mindset? Great idea, but not sure it would do anything for me. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I have always liked the RX
  10. oumagic

Admittedly skimming, but I love that AZ stayed at #4 and picked harry jr
  11. oumagic

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

My record riding as a twosome was 1:47. We watched it because at one point we thought we would break 1:30 and then ran into a group on hole 17. We gave ourself putts like usual and didn’t wait for a rules official 😂
  12. oumagic

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

I am in the pool more now than I was in the hot tub when we had it. That said, I would do another one. Easier to maintain. Just make sure you have a level surface to set it on.
  13. oumagic

Review Voice Caddie T11-pro

I have had zero issues with my T9. That said, I bought it used from a THP'er because he was left-handed, and it didn't work at all for him.
  14. oumagic

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

I confirmed with @Stribs yesterday. Looking forward to it!
  15. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Man, love that this thread is posted. Good luck everyone throughout the year getting into this. Wonderful people, fantastic equipment, fabulous course.
  16. oumagic

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I have done it. I don't prefer it by any means, but I sure don't have 30 pair of shorts/pants. I have a lot more shirts than pants/shorts. I just got done with a 2 day/2 night trip and had 6 shirts and 6 bottoms and 10 underwear. I don't think a 30 day trip would work for me.
  17. oumagic

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Lots of clean underwear and a healthy budget for new shirt purchases. I think I can get away reusing some pants/shorts. At least 3 pairs of shoes and a lot of hats and sunscreen. I would bring some pullovers and definitely rain gear. Man, I am getting nervous just contemplating this; I don’t...
  18. oumagic

I am looking forward to watching this tonight. I hope the Cardinals and Chiefs both get good/great receivers
Back