Search results for query: *

1. oumagic

What do you want to see when following a live round?

I have been messing around with posting live rounds. Keep in mind, I don’t have a camera crew, tracers, tripods, and drones like @OldandStiff So with that said, when you are following, what do you like to see? Just a picture of the tee shot? Do you want to just know the score? Random scenic...
  2. oumagic

I need some tips to conquer that first tee shot.

I am sure that many have had those first tee jitters. Mine has gotten worse the more I have tried to correct it. What do you do to get over the first tee jitters. If you do have a first bad hole, how do you get over it and nor ruin the round? I am notorious for taking a double on the first...
  3. oumagic

What sentence(s) do you hate hearing on the golf course?

I absolutely hate, “I’m sorry, I have never played this bad before” from my partner followed closely by its cousin phrase from an opponent, “Sorry, I have never shot this low before.” It is hard to believe either one at the time it is said unless you know them really well. And “sorry” doesn’t...
  4. oumagic

Lessons: Worse scores before you get better?

I started taking lessons about a month ago. I am trying 30 minute lessons every two weeks. The first lesson, I was really all over the place and we worked on connection/path and better contact with irons. I felt like my iron-striking got better, but my driver was a little worse and my scores...
  5. oumagic

Callaway Dia Los Muertos Truvis

Saw this on Instagram and like it better than the Halloween Truvis. I don’t play Truvis but adore TruTrack and hope some of the limited editions eventually make it to TruTrack other than the USA https://instagram.com/stories/callawaygolf/3221520442522969910?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
  6. oumagic

Why don’t YOU follow all events the same?

I am always fascinated by how some live events are followed like Alabama football and some are followed like Arkansas State lacrosse. I personally enjoy following all of the experiences, but some I follow more closely. I think it is a combination of factors for me, but am wondering what it is...
  7. oumagic

Kelce: documentary on Amazon Prime

It is fantastic. I watched knowing how it would end, but was still mesmerized. Check it out. I am a Chiefs fan, but was rooting for the Eagles and Jason Kelce to win by the end of the show. not near enough nfl documentaries and stories about linemen.
  8. oumagic

Macon Bacon gets protest billboard

I just read an article that blew my mind. Apparently, there is a minor league baseball team named Macon Bacon that is getting protesters for the “glorification of bacon.” I did a search because I thought it was fake and the Savannah Bananas did joke about it when Bacon came into the league in...
  9. oumagic

WTB Regular flex Srixon driver shaft

Let me know if you have anything that would work. The Smoke RDX Red would work great; I have the stiff version and want to try something less stout. I am looking on eBay later.
  10. oumagic

For Sale One Length King Forged Tec (2020)

I am asking $375 OBO and that includes shipping to albatross members. They have been used lovingly in the Arizona desert. The faces/grips/shafts are in great shape. The soles are a little rough and there are a few ferrules loose (highlighted) but don’t rattle or effect the club (they were...
  11. oumagic

Any new GPS watches coming in 2023?

I have an older shotscope that the band broke and am kind of looking at watches. Anything new coming this year? Just wondering if I should wait. I have been carrying the watch face in my pocket and am not in a hurry if there are rumors of something cool coming under $1k
  12. oumagic

AZTHP January 14, 2023: Power Ranch in Gilbert, AZ

Power Ranch Golf Club | Phoenix & Scottsdale Public Course - Home The first event of 2023 will be held at Power Ranch. We have 4 tee times with the first one will be at 9:32 AM. The cost will be $89 per person, and I have to give a list of names the week beforehand so dealine to signup is...
  13. oumagic

For Sale Two ball Ten OG, CBX2 wedges, shafts, SZ driver

Just trying to clean out the garage. I am open to offers and trying to get these in golfers’ hands. Tried to base price off trade-in value plus shipping. I will cover up to $15 shipping and anything over $15 per item we will need to discuss (I will get estimate and communicate before final...
  14. oumagic

Louis Armstrong’s Black and Blue on Appletv+

I have always loved his music, but it was a little before my time and I never really understood the musician behind the music in the slightest. This documentary puts the man and the music together and I found it entertaining. When he talks about playing the “Star Spangled Banner” around the 25...
  15. oumagic

Photo Heavy You pick the Grandaddy toon for Goalie

You may have seen the cartoons I made of each Grandaddy member. I did it for the 2021 team and again for the 2022 team. 2021: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/get-to-know-your-2021-grandaddy-team.8931567/post-10047373 2022...
  16. oumagic

Photo Heavy The 2022 Grandaddy Team: Toon Style

This first post will be where I put all of them in one place. I plan to have all of them done before Halloween. I had fun doing this last year for the 2021 Grandaddy team. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/get-to-know-your-2021-grandaddy-team.8931567/post-10047373 So I...
  17. oumagic

Worst thread of 2022

So, I know my vote, but am curious what others think.
  18. oumagic

My Edel Quest to Improve

I wanted to start a thread like I did previously with a different event and equipment. Where I stand today on my hcp is about where I was when I started my attempt toward single digits with Cobra one length in 2019. I did get to 9.1 GHIN but it has now crept back to 12.6. This first post is just...
  19. oumagic

WTB 9 degree LTDx head

I saw one listed here the other day and it sold before I could grab it. So if anyone with two drivers wants to get rid of the LTDx, give me a shout. Open to buying the entire driver, but I will likely use one of the shafts I already own.
  20. oumagic

Trackman today: LTDx vs Speedzone

I liked the sound and feel outdoors and indoors of the LTDx better when I took it to the range. I scheduled a trackman session today. The LTDx won out based on dispersion. It got better as I hit and lowered the loft. I tried the SZ and LTDx with a ventus blue vs helium 5F4. I am not a fast...
Back