Search results for query: *

1. Tennis19

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

from what i see, the PGAT players dont want the merger, but they want the money that comes with it. i think its going to be hard for them to find investors willing to put up huge amount of cash as the PIF. in the end i think the merger will happen.
  2. Tennis19

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

a lot. risk of losing sponsorships which some have if not all. risk of LIV just shutting down all of the sudden and not getting paid the full amount. guys that jumped ship early, what if nobody else signed with LIV. lets say the merger finally goes through, if im a LIV player i wouldnt be...
  3. Tennis19

yup, the LIV players took all the risk.
  4. Tennis19

How old is the Oldest person you know personally / play with that can carry a drive 250y..?

i played regular with this guy thats 68 . avg build but he does look a lot younger than 68. prob could pass as being late 50's. we play on a wide open course so he swings big. hes prob right at the 250 carry number.
  5. Tennis19

Tour Event AIG Women's Open

Hull pre shot routine brutal to watch. Looking like theres going to be a new #1!
  6. Tennis19

Phil/Bryson 9 Hole Match on YouTube

fun video...happy to see it almost has a million views in 2 days.
  7. Tennis19

Tour Event U.S. Women's Open at Pebble Beach

nasa down 2 strokes, makes no sense that she doesnt go for the green.
  8. Tennis19

does annika sorestam dominate in todays lpga?

with all the asian players in the field now, would she still dominate?
  9. Tennis19

Tour Event Women's PGA Championship at Baltusrol

hope she makes birdie for t2. she caught a break easily could have been in the water and finished t8 or so.
  10. Tennis19

What kind of titleist test balls are these? AVX?

ill try to stop by home depot later and buy a pipe cutter. hopefully its a 3 or 4 piece ball.
  11. Tennis19

Do you think the pros appreciate....

Im sure they appreciate they're playing golf for a living. but as the corse itself. if ur on tour for years, i think they could care less how exclusive the courses are. they see it as a job site and how to play the course.
  12. Tennis19

Will JT make the Ryder Cup?

not at JT fan..but unless he gets injured hes going to make the team. and i also think he should be on the team. he can be the udonis haslem for the us team.
  13. Tennis19

What kind of titleist test balls are these? AVX?

a good friend just gave me a crap load of titleist test balls. looks like avx but i could be wrong. any ideas?
  14. Tennis19

CONTEST The 2023 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf

they said the wind should pick up later in the day..i still think somebody will go low..-7
  15. Tennis19

max homa does stink it up in majors... but billy horschel results are god awful. i was very shocked dude went low today.
  16. Tennis19

not a fan of slow play sam...but dude playing well, missed a few "easy" putts.
  17. Tennis19

Phil wearing TS 1's probably the coolest thing ive seen at a major ever.
  18. Tennis19

lets say the deal falls through..does the PGAT have enough money to keep the elevated events purses and the 100 million PIP?
  19. Tennis19

Give me Bryson zed x 7 MK2 s/o to Srixon for the give away..
  20. Tennis19

Do you think Rose Zhang wins again this year..?

if she plays 10 more events this year..i like her chances. vegas odds would be -225 that she wins again this year.
Back