Search results for query: *

1. Nessinator

Need a guys perspective...

Good morning! THP! This is completely random and off topic, but I need your perspective. Let's pretend you're looking for a piece of jewelry for a gift. You see something like this piece below and you want to purchase something similar... What words would you type into Google or Etsy to try...
  2. Nessinator

The 2023 Grandaddy Team: Toon Style

After a few beers last night, I was given the shoulder tap by @oumagic to "toon the team" out! Good luck Team THP,... bring home the belt!
  3. Nessinator

For Sale Callaway, Travis Mathew & Titleist golf hats

Need a hat? @Wildcat4life has 4 hats up for grabs. All are super clean - excellent used condition. SOLD 1. Travis Mathew Navy Adjustable Hat $22 SOLD 2. Travis Mathew Grey Adjustable Hat $22 3. Callaway Charcoal Grey California Flag Adjustable Hat $24 4. Titleist Navy and White with Flag...
  4. Nessinator

For Sale Driver and Putter Headcovers

I promise @Wildcat4life knows I'm offering these for sale! Here are three really cool headcovers! All in excellent used condition. 1. Odyssey Toulon design mallet style putter cover. $30 with Free Shipping 2. Odyssey 2017 U.S. Open Erin Hills mallet putter cover. $60 with Free Shipping 3...
  5. Nessinator

For Sale Golf Shorts Galore - size 34, 35 and 36

It's time for SHORTS! @Wildcat4life has way too many, and these must go! I have six different pairs of shorts, and all are in excellent used condition! The Nike and Adidas retail new for about $65, while the Bonobos retail new for about $89! •Two NIKE (size 34) $25 each $20 each •Two Adidas...
  6. Nessinator

For Sale Callaway, Puma, and Adidas 1/4 Zip pullovers - Size Large

Look what @Wildcat4life has available today! Up for grabs are six different 1/4 zip pullovers. We have Callaway, Puma, and Adidas. These range in price retail for $70 to $149 All are in EXCELLENT used condition... EXCEPT the last two. Those are in really good used condition. Each is a...
  7. Nessinator

For Sale Travis Mathew Size Large Golf Polos (part 2)

@Wildcat4life has even more Travis Mathew polo's for sale!! Here are five different TM polo's - all in really really good used condition! Each of these shirts retail new for about $89. Each is a size Men's Large. $30 each, with FREE shipping (continental US only). PM me if you have any...
  8. Nessinator

For Sale Lululemon 9 inch shorts

ALL SOLD! @Wildcat4life has Lululemon shorts up for sale!! I have two different Lululemon shorts, and both are in excellent used condition! Each of these shorts retail new for about $88. These are the Commission Classic Fit, in the Ventlight fabric (they're stretchy and lightweight). 9 inch...
  9. Nessinator

For Sale Footjoy Golf Polos

The @Wildcat4life closet clean out continues! The Footjoy polo collection is up for sale!! There are three different Footjoy polo's all in excellent used condition! New polo's on the Footjoy site retail for about $72. Each is a size Men's Medium. $29 each, with FREE shipping (continental US...
  10. Nessinator

For Sale Callaway PM Grind Wedge 64 Degree (pre owned)

Want to hit a flop shot like Mickelson*? Then this is the wedge for you! Callaway PM Grind Wedge 64 Degree (pre owned) Catalyst 80 wedge shaft. MCC plus 4 grip. This wedge is no longer available on the Callaway website. There is wear on the face... please check out the pics carefully. $50...
  11. Nessinator

For Sale White Golf Hats NWT

The inimitable @Wildcat4life now has two brand new golf hats available! Hat 1: This is a super cool Black Clover hat. It's all white with green embroidery. The side has a La Sendas logo. New with tags. This retails for $39. The size is S/M. It is NOT adjustable. *** SOLD**** Hat 2: Callaway...
  12. Nessinator

For Sale Travis Mathew Size Large Golf Polos

The legendary @Wildcat4life TM Collection is up for sale!! We have five different TM polo's all in excellent used condition! Each of these shirts retail new for about $89. Each is a size Men's Large. $35 each, with free shipping (continental US only). PM me if you have any questions, and...
Back