Search results for query: *

1. SniderC

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Very lucky to get mine in within a week of ordering them. My local course that I ordered mine through has had better luck (and rep confirmed it) by special ordering (custom build) them rather than buying a stock set. I got the 4/5 DCB and the 6-PW Apex with the IO shafts. Played 2 rounds with...
  2. SniderC

My "custom" indoor putting green

What are you using for the surface of the green and where did you get it from? Can't wait to see the updates.
  3. SniderC

My "custom" indoor putting green

What are you using for the "turf." Just printed off some info on building one and am looking into options for what to use on top. Thanks! Looks awesome so far.
  4. SniderC

Michigan Putter Fitting

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.
  5. SniderC

Michigan Putter Fitting

Not sure if this should go in Flatstick or here. Looking for recommendations on where or who to go see for a putter fitting in Michigan. Figured these cold months are a good opportunity to go stroke some putts.
  6. SniderC

Callaway Flash SZ

Looking for advice. Currently playing the Flash SZ driver hzrdus smoke 60 6.0 and looking to get into the 3 wood too. Honestly, don't feel like driving to the range to get on the launch monitor. What do you guys think is the optimal set up for the 3 wood shaft combo? Thanks!
  7. SniderC

Hello from Michigan

My name is Cory Snider and I play out of Bay City, Michigan.
Back