Search results for query: *

1. AzSuperhack76

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I have to give Ping credit with the G430 release last year, they did address the sound of the driver and both LST/Max were toned down with that in mind.
  2. AzSuperhack76

Caley Golf LIED to you. 01T Irons & 01X Driving Iron do NOT have foam or tungsten

Hate to hear what? What is the back story on this, where is the proof? Just curious, is this true or is it a competitor posting something? Clearly it's odd that Caley changed up their information on their website, but at least have some sort of proof. New member, very first post??? Odd, that's all.
  3. AzSuperhack76

WTB WTB Ping Stiff FW wood shaft.

Hello all, I'm specifically looking for a Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 3 wood shaft standard length and Stiff flex. Open to other mid launching shafts as well. Thanks!
  4. AzSuperhack76

Paradym Hits stores TOMORROW!!

Game changer?? What makes the line up a game changer.
  5. AzSuperhack76

New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

Here are a few more pictures that have popped up.
  6. AzSuperhack76

TaylorMade P•790 Irons & UDI Preview

I was able to get a couple rounds in with the new 2021 790's this weekend. Sound and feel are much improved over the last version, and it's not even close, to me that is. I couldn't stand the last version, tested several times to be sure. I currently play the i210's with DG 120's. I ordered a...
  7. AzSuperhack76

New Cleveland Golf Irons

You can make out the “launcher” in the “sneak peak” they made. Confirmed with the post above via Global Golf Website.
  8. AzSuperhack76

New Cleveland Golf Irons

Looks like the Launcher.
  9. AzSuperhack76

TaylorMade P•790 Irons & UDI Preview

Just got shipping notification from FedEx on the new 790's.
  10. AzSuperhack76

Which Ping Iron to get?

Who know when the next iron comes out? Initial talk was this fall, it has already been pushed back to the spring of 22 now.
  11. AzSuperhack76

Which Ping Iron to get?

I210, it’s really a perfectly balanced iron. Great feel and amazing performance.
  12. AzSuperhack76

I keep cracking the entire top off of my golf driver clubs.

If I were you I would buy a new Sim Max 2, they are pretty much indestructible. Taylormade will take care of you if something were to happen. I use the same brand paver tees and have had zero issues.
  13. AzSuperhack76

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

What store? Didn't catch that. Thanks!
  14. AzSuperhack76

Kirkland Signature Wedges

Spotted in store. The new Surprise Az Costco location. Bought a set. They seem to be well built wedges and will be giving them a go shortly!
  15. AzSuperhack76

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Just a heads up, Maltby TS1 Pre-assembled clubs are on sale at golfworks.com for 399. Great deal, KBS tour shafts.
  16. AzSuperhack76

Arizona THP Golf League

Wish I could but I am on shift that day. Appreciate the invite! Look forward to getting out to an event sooner than later!
Back