Search results for query: *

1. Jasonlj

#DrivingRelief - Are you watching?

Played early so I could actually watch some live golf.
  2. Jasonlj

Just checking on everyone

Haven’t been on in awhile just checking on everyone and are you able to golf right now. Stay safe!!!
  3. Jasonlj

Tiger King

This is an unbelievable watch!!!
  4. Jasonlj

Do You Consume Alcohol While Playing?

Do enjoy drinking cold beverages on the course with my friends.
  5. Jasonlj

spikeless or soft spikes for back problems

Spikes in wet conditions but spikeless in normal conditions for me who in the last 5 years back surgery, nerve stimulator and total hip replacement. Damn that’s a lot for a 48 year old ?
  6. Jasonlj

Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

Week 2 was brutal!
  7. Jasonlj

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

My putter now is like a sledgehammer! Would love the mini spider! What is there NOT to like????
  8. Jasonlj

NFL Draft in Nashville

Anyone else going? Going down to the madness Thursday & Friday just wondering any other THP’s gonna be there.
  9. Jasonlj

Prayers please...

The last 5 years have really sucked health wise! Back surgery in 2013 then nerve stimulator in 2015 and now tomorrow it’s hip replacement on the right side then on the left side in about six weeks. Kinda rough on a mans golf game. Lol Hopefully in a couple months I’ll be back out there better...
  10. Jasonlj

Day 10 after back surgery

After 3 years of back/hip pain and screwing with local doctors:banghead: I had back surgery in Nashville. My L/4 L/5 had a massive disc rupture that I finally had enough of that was affecting work and most important golf. Its a slow process but can't wait til it gets well enough to drive atleast...
  11. Jasonlj

2014 PGA Championship Tickets

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/tickets-available-now-2014-pga-championship
  12. Jasonlj

Phoenix help please

Headed to Phoenix area this wed staying around Tempe Embassy Suites. Any nice courses close to that area for a descent price?
  13. Jasonlj

2014 PGA Championship in Louisville!!!

Tickets ordered can't wait!
  14. Jasonlj

Masters practice tickets in the mail today!!!!

Got mine today....CANT WAIT!!!!
  15. Jasonlj

2013 Master trip help

Will be making my 1st trip to a Masters practice round this year. Where is a reasonable place to stay? Thinking of trying to get tickets for Tuesday also and was wondering about how much they scalp for? Thanks for any help.
  16. Jasonlj

Your prayers are needed.....

A high school classmates wife lost her battle with cancer today on their wedding anniversary. Please put Matt and his 3 daughters in your prayers today she was a very tough woman and battled hard. RIP Amy
  17. Jasonlj

Callaway RAZR X Iron?

Thinking of getting some in stiff flex any ideas where to get at a good price?
Back