Search results for query: *

1. W

Titleist TSR Drivers

Would you guys say that the TSR2 is a bit fade biased? Have the Ping G430 currently but the intrigue of faster balls speeds has me thinking. I'm sure the Ping is a bit more forgiving
  2. W

Titleist TSR Drivers

Hit a buddy's G430 Max and it was nice but a fair bit shorter than others I have had in the past. Battle between the TSR2 and the Paradym. Have to be patient and test both. Feel the TSR2 will be more forgiving
  3. W

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Has anyone compared the standard Paradym with the TSR2 and Ping G430? Worried about the forgiveness of the standard. Really had my mind set on a TSR2. Now I'm stuck. Can't hit one until 2 weeks from now.
  4. W

Titleist TSR Drivers

Anyone hit the TSR2 against the Callaway Paradym? This one is really intriguing to me.
  5. W

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Same reason why I have been hesitant to buy the Mizuno 225s. Seems like the forgiveness is similar to 770s. When I don't have time to hit for a few weeks and decide to play I like to have more forgiveness. These seem like an option but the super low lofts are scary. I'm going to watts tomorrow...
  6. W

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

So confused on what to order. The Tec X does scare me with the lofts. I know I'll have to go two degrees weak. But the weight being so low in the sole does scare me as well for height and gapping issues.
  7. W

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I got the XB with the f3 shaft. I hope it's not to low launching.
  8. W

G425 Wood / Hybrid distances

I have a line that looks like a crack vertically towards the heel of the face. Looked at watts and the other 3 wood with no plastic was the same. Anyone else have the same? Looks to be right where the Facewrap would be welded.
  9. W

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I see that you have the Ping G425. I bought one two days ago and I have noticed a line vertically on the face towards the heel that appears to be a crack or a weldmark. It looks identical to the area where the face wrap is attached to the rest of the club. You can only see it in certain lighting...
  10. W

Spent another hour at the range and these are great for their category. Hit the 921 forged for comparison and that made me love the Apex 21 even more. I was able to feel when I missed more and flushed shots were similar feeling with the Mizuno being slightly more muted and dull all across the...
  11. W

My Apex Standard were waiting for me yesterday so I took them and spent an hour at the only range I can hit off grass that has no sand and wow. These things are very impressive. I got some spin data as well and they do everything I need and want at the same time. The shape is very impressive...
  12. W

Hopefully mine will show up ahead of schedule. Having second thoughts about going with stock shafts. Kinda wished I went with Modus 105.
  13. W

What was your shipping date before it got pushed up to this week?
  14. W

It was a no brainer for. Before he told me about the Align grips being available I told him put ANYTHING on in stock. Even if I hated them I would put new grips on myself. It's worth 100$ to get them a month or more sooner.
  15. W

I can't say for sure. I know the stock grips that come on them are backordered. I'm not a midsize player so. I went with the Align grips because he said they were available. Couldn't believe it made that much of a difference in shipping date though.
  16. W

Just thought I would give anyone intrested a tip. My Callaway contact let me know that the grips are what's holding back the shipping dates. I changed my grips on my order and my shipping date went from end of May to 3 weeks from now. Fingers crossed.
  17. W

Does anyone have any head-to-head comparison between the standard Apex 21 forged and the Srixon zx5? Feel, forgivness, ect
  18. W

How would you compare the Standard Apex Forged 21s to your Jpx 921 Forged? Feel, forgivness ect?
Back