Search results for query: *

1. T

CBS Masters Coverage

By whom, the mafia
  2. T

CBS Masters Coverage

Has cbs reduced their Ota masters coverage. It's only 4 hours today. Wasn't it much greater in the past? Are ratings down?
  3. T

Liv prices?

Are the ticket and concession prices generally cheaper than the pga tour?
  4. T

Why Shallow the Club?

I see a lot of videos on shallowing the club on the downswing. This may be a stupid question, but why not just swing back on the shallower path in the first place, then swing forward on that same path.
  5. T

Throwing hands to the right

Yes, so you don't hit so downward immediately at the ball.
  6. T

Throwing hands to the right

Would this be a good swing thought? From the top of the swing, making sure both hands move outward to the right on the downswing to widen the arc and make sure I don't come across ed the ball.
  7. T

Wrist Cock..Cupping Wrist

I've heard it said that the left wrist should be flat at the top, but some pros seem to cup it, like Fred Couples and one of the best of all time, Bobby Jones. When I cup it I get a little more speed. Does keeping it flat reduce a little flexibility?
  8. T

Golf club even with hands at impact

At impact, do you strive to have the club head even with the hands at impact? I know the hands should be slightly ahead, but mentally I think trying to let the clubhead catch up might allow me to keep the clubhead moving quickly from the top. I tend to tighten my wrists coming down, causing me...
  9. T

Movement of Shoulders?

If you swing a club horizontally at chest height your shoulders will turn straight ahead, so when you lean forward for a normal shot, shouldn't your lead shoulder turn DOWNWARDS somewhat? I may be turning my shoulders too level.
  10. T

Practice golf balls?

Does anyone use practice balls like waffle balls or foam balls, etc. for practice? Are they useful in determining faults or a waste of time?
  11. T

Best “golf” book you ever read...?

Practical Golf by John Jacob's. Explains each type of bad shot and how to correct it. Very logical approach.
  12. T

Butt of club towards ball

Would a good swing thought be to aim the butt of the club towards the ball line from the top of the swing to prevent coming over the top ,to prevent a slice? Anyone try this thought? I tend to spin my shoulders early in the downswing.
  13. T

Bobby Jones-A Stroke of Genius Movie?

Never remember this movie coming out. Is it any good?
  14. T

Anyone Have Problems Because They Try To Emphasize The Late Hit?

I've read so many golf books encouraging the late hit, that I think I've overdone it and actually slowed down my swing. I have read a great book by John Jacobs called Practical Golf, that says whenever you try for the late hit, you'll just slow down the club and hurt your swing. Instead you...
  15. T

USFL Football 2022

The crowd sure was loud considering there were only 10 people in the stands. Do you think Fox embellishes the crowd audio?
  16. T

In House Damage?

How many people have damaged their house while practice swinging indoors? I've put two marks on the ceiling, gashed the carpet, broke at least one ceiling light, and left a deep mark in the wall by accidentally sending a golf ball halfway through it. I guess I should learn but in the winter it's...
  17. T

Leading With the Legs?

Don't you think that can be over-emphasized? The bottom line is you have to get your hands and arms into the swing, and if you worry too much about leading with the weight shift, you leave your hands behind.
  18. T

Anyone else getting a winter is coming set up?

What makes you think winter is coming? It's 80 degrees in Michigan in mid October.
  19. T

How often do you play the lottery?

I used to play the Megamillions, but only when the jackpot got around $100,000,000 or more. Now that they've doubled the cost of a ticket and increased the odds to 300,000,000 to one, never. You're 600 times more likely to get struck by lightning.
Back