Search results for query: *

1. COmedic

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I believe it’s not the lowest spin option. For me, it’s probably ten yards shorter vs my best LST drives. The difference, and my goal, is to hit straighter and find more fairways. And so far, I’ve met that goal and exceeded my expectations. I’m still tinkering with shafts as my setup with a...
  2. COmedic

WTB Ping Tour Black 2.0 65 stiff

WTB Ping Tour 2.0 Black 65 stiff shaft, LH or RH adapter is fine. Also interested in a Lefty G430 max 5-wood with Tour 2.0 Black 75 stiff shaft, new or excellent condition!
  3. COmedic

Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges

I actually just bought a set of original Zipcores. They have been my favorite wedges ever. Sold them last year to try new RTX 6, but immediately regretted it. The Zipcores, to my memory, we slightly bigger and seemed so well balanced and versatile. They had great spin but also didn’t over spin...
  4. COmedic

Great day yesterday with the 10k. I swapped a HZRDUS Gen 4 into it (playing 45”) and was playing golf the way God intended. I’m amazed by this club as not every drive was hit from the middle, but it handles the toe side misses so well. I am launching higher than I’d like, but the balls aren’t...
  5. COmedic

2023 Cobra KING TEC Utility Irons

Tours are the best set of irons I’ve ever played. I have 5-GW, however am considering grabbing a King Tec Utility 5-iron to better bridge to my 4-hybrid. Anybody here swing the utility 5-iron or do a similar combo? More importantly, are you guys keeping these clubs in your bags still?
  6. COmedic

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Got my TD 3-wood in the mail yesterday and headed to hit it today! I ordered 1/2” short and requested D4 swing weight (honestly not that particular with head weights). I did pull the head to weigh it and it came in at 208 grams, with the front weight being 7 grams. Curious if this is where...
  7. COmedic

Still waiting for my TD 3 and 5 woods, and posts like the last one are making it difficult!
  8. COmedic

So as to not be called a boot kicker, I placed an order for a TD 3-wood and 5-wood, 1/2” short with requested swing weight of D4. Should have the 3-wood by the weekend or first of next week, with the 5-wood 3-4 weeks out. I have Ping fairways in the bag but am really excited to get a boost in...
  9. COmedic

You Callaway guys: do they automatically adjust swing weight if you order shorter? Planning on ordering the TD 3- and 5-woods 1/2” short
  10. COmedic

I’m trying to resist ordering but keep looking more and more into the TD 3- and 5-woods. For those that have swung them, how does the Denali Black feel and launch compared to HZRDUS Gen 4?
  11. COmedic

Max 10k is the real deal. I bought mine with a Tour 2.0 chrome x-stiff (SS is roughly 105mph). Great fit out of the box, in fact my first drive with it was 285 straight down the sprinkler line. I will likely tinker with shaft options including a HZRDUS 4G 6.0 shaft that I already have tipped for...
  12. COmedic

2023 GHIN Rewind

Room for improvement, especially off the tee. Excited for the 2024 season!
  13. COmedic

I ordered one based off many good reviews. I liked the G430 Max and LST a lot, but both seemed to give up something. This seems to sit right in the middle as far as highest ball speed and lower spin go, but with Max forgiveness. It should be here Friday and I can’t wait!
  14. COmedic

Pebble Beach to $1,000: Would you pay?

No, I will promptly cross it off the bucket list.
  15. COmedic

Graphite Design Tour AD VF Shafts

Took the leap and ordered an AD-VF 5s, tipped 1/2” and playing at 45.5” for my TSR2. Was really stuck between this or the Ventus TR Red, but seems like this shaft (even in stiff) is holding up for people well. I’m about 104-106 swing speed with driver on my normal game swing, and look forward...
  16. COmedic

Graphite Design Tour AD VF Shafts

What about the 6S wasn’t right? Weight or flex? This shaft and the Ventura’s TR Red are at the top of my list to try this winter/spring, and that’s typically my preferred weight range and flex.
  17. COmedic

Your Favorite of 2023 - Irons

Cobra King Tour. And that’s coming from Zx7 MKII as well as a new T150/200 combo. Cobras are just so good.
  18. COmedic

Your Favorite of 2023 - Golf Balls

Srixon Z-Star XV Divide. They are found at a great price and somehow they seem to fly straighter off the tee than my other ball (Pro V1) without giving up much in any other area.
  19. COmedic

How is your 2024 bag looking?

I voted Locked and Loaded. Took me a year to realize TSR2 is the driver I should have been playing. Now that I have that figured out and have new Cobra KT’s in the bag, I’m ready to rip!
  20. COmedic

Titleist TSR Drivers

Took a little self fitting, but I found my dream setup with the TSR2. I ordered a 9° from Titleist with the Tensei 1k Black 65s at -1/4” length. It measured 45.5” in length and still felt longer than I wanted. I took it down an additional 1/2” and swapped the rear weight to the +4g weight. Also...
Back