Search results for query: *

1. C

Odyssey #7

Got a rare Odyssey Works Versa #7 that’s 350g and 35”. Rare colorway, Black/Red/Black with a black shaft with a Super Stroke grip and Odyssey fang head cover. Found very little info on this through google searches. All I’ve found is it was a JDM limited release but I could be wrong. Anyways I’ve...
  2. C

FS: Rare Odyssey Putter

Got a rare Odyssey Works Versa #7 that’s 350g and 35”. Rare colorway, Black/Red/Black with a black shaft with a Super Stroke grip and Odyssey fang head cover. Found very little info on this through google searches. All I’ve found is it was a JDM limited release but I could be wrong. Anyways I’ve...
  3. C

FS: Shafts, a Cameron and a Cover

Couple items up for sale today. 1. Shaft Bundle with Ping Adapters. First shaft is a Matrix Velox 60sp Second shaft is a Project X Handcrafted Prototype LZ17 64g, 3.8 torque and flex 6.5. Lengths of both shafts in pictures and all info that I know of is in description. Grips are in great shape...
  4. C

Fs: Titleist 710 Irons Cheap!!! $180

Titleist 710 AP2 and MB combo set for sale. 3-6 are AP2 and 7-PW are MB’s with kbs tour stiff shafts. Some browning on a couple clubs. See pictures for conditions. I realize I’m new here but I’ve got perfect feedback on wrx, eBay and multiple hunting forums. Asking $165 shipped obo ***It won’t...
  5. C

SWAG Putters Thread

This seems like a company John Daly would sign a deal with.
  6. C

SWAG Putters Thread

You sir might have a problem lol. Nice collection!
  7. C

SWAG Putters Thread

They certainly appear to be targeting the younger crowd. I wouldn’t mind gaming their putters or maybe a milder more laid back headcover.
Back