Search results for query: *

1. B

Awesome way to end the season

So, just as we read in the Unfortunate Time of Year thread, here in Northern BC the courses are all closed up or in the process of doing so. For me 2019 has been a special season as this was my comeback to golf year after a 7 year layoff and I started poorly as even with “generous scoring” I...
  2. B

Feeling super happy to have achieved a goal

This year I decided to take up the game again after a 7 year layoff. When I quit the game I was a mid 90’s player with the very occasional sub 90 and was Often suckered into the aggressive play. Now, a year shy of the big six oh, with a noticeably slower swing I consciously decided to play more...
  3. B

Cleveland wedges - an odd observation

I am a high handicap player - happy in the low 90’s -restarting the game after a 7 year lay off. I’m also in all my sports (from precision rifle thru to skiing ) a gear junkie and so (lol) I simply had to go out and buy new wedges - Cleveland Supersole 3 S and C and CBX 50 and 54. The thing is...
  4. B

Hello from BC (Canada)

Picking up the game after a 7 season layoff - the game was always humbling now more so. Looking forward to reading and learning. Bob
Back