Search results for query: *

1. DirtyTee

CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

I am currently gaming some Maltby STi irons. I love the fact that these new Wilson’s could help with my fat shots. I gotta admit, these are the best looking irons on this category too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. DirtyTee

The Order of Star Wars?

Due to my love for the Mandalorian show, I have decided to watch them (never have), and went back and forth with different theories on which way to watch them for a beginner. I ended up going in the order they were released (by date) because I honestly don't think I could get used to going from...
  3. DirtyTee

Hunters on Amazon Prime

Stop, I don't need anything else to watch :)
  4. DirtyTee

Would You Do Your Own Club Work?

You bet. I love tinkering with stuff!
  5. DirtyTee

Disney+ Streaming Service

I think I am more excited about this than my kids (only 5 and 3). I had them watching some old Tale Spin last night before bed, man I loved that show for some reason. I have never really watched any of the Star Wars stuff, but I watched the Mandalorian last night and I am jonesing for the next...
  6. DirtyTee

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Wow, what an amazing event. Wish I could have been there with you guys. Had some great weather too!
  7. DirtyTee

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP NFL Pickem Pool

Nice!!
  8. DirtyTee

Yay or Nay on this 1/4 Zip

I say nay just because I couldn't pull that off.
  9. DirtyTee

Colored Ferrules

I dig it. I like being able to stand out a little from just the basic black. I am currently rocking some lime green. They are pricey, but the boyd blades are beautiful and I will be getting some for whenever I change shafts.
  10. DirtyTee

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I currently have a Cleveland HB Soft mallet, and would love to try out this new model. Especially in the blade option so I can decide which style I like better.
  11. DirtyTee

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I would like to get into this century with my driver technology, so this would look great in my bag. Not saying I could hit it well, but it sure would be pretty!
  12. DirtyTee

Large Greens vs Small Greens

I would prefer a larger green. As a new and struggling player, hitting a shot onto the green would just give me a boost in confidence I think. The greens at my local muni are rather small.
Back