Search results for query: *

1. DirtyTee

WTB Game Golf Live

Anyone not using theirs anymore? Want to get some distances on my clubs, and prefer not to mess with the phone when I should just be enjoying the game. Thanks!
  2. DirtyTee

Birdie Balls?

Interested in the birdie balls. Would be nice to just step in the back yard in the afternoons for a few practice swings. I know they show flight path, but how do they react with thin or fat hits? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. DirtyTee

Upgrade irons?

The Ping Eye 2 or upgrade thread got me to thinking. I was really holding off until probably Christmas to upgrade much if any of my actual equipment in terms of clubs, and I am still super new to this, but should I find a newer/used set of game improvement irons while learning the game? I have...
  4. DirtyTee

Lining up grips?

I plan on ordering a few different grips to try out and see which I like before replacing all of them, but I have what I feel like is a stupid question. On my irons, I will want the grip logo or alignment aid in the correct position with the club face square. How do you determine this with the...
  5. DirtyTee

Recommend budget wedge

Looking for a good budget 56* wedge, and if I like it, will buy a 52/60* to match. Currently throwing around the idea of a Maltby M-Series + from Golfworks. After shipping is $51, so not a bad price at all, and seems to have great reviews. Just not an OEM. Would be an even better deal if I...
  6. DirtyTee

Newish Golfer from South GA

Hey guys and gals, Started playing golf again at the old age of 34 :bashful: I played briefly in my teens, but that was mostly because I worked at a golf course and it was free. I also took it way too seriously back then and got so flustered that it wasn't fun at all. Fast forward to now...
Back