Search results for query: *

1. L

Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

Anyone order since reopening with a long lead time? Did you receive them earlier than the quoted lead time? I'm a week in and want them so bad.
  2. L

TaylorMade Tour Response Golf Balls

Good spin off irons and wedges. Holds green superbly
  3. L

The Tour Response is probably gonna be my go to ball. For a 95-105 driver ss it feels phenomenal. Be hard to tell too much of a difference between them and TP5 (not the x). Ball flies off the driver. Had few flat ground drives of 245 carry at Tanglewood in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Shot an 82 which...
  4. L

Best Chicken Tenders

Gonna be buttermilk marinated today then turned into fried chicken. Made some the other day and want more. The breasts won't be fried though, they will be pan seared.
  5. L

Have been gaming the superhots in red but I'm over that now though I always got good performance out of them
  6. L

Picked set up at Golf Galaxy yesterday for $35. Came with 3 extra balls as a promo. Will get out on course today and see what kind of performance I get and report back tonight. Feel great off my putter.
  7. L

Best Chicken Tenders

Here are pics showing the tender. It's loosely atrached to the breast when you break down a whole chicken into 8 cut( 8 pieces, 2 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 drums, 2 wing portions). I just happened to have a chicken ready for butchering.
  8. L

Utility Iron vs Hybrid

If you find you are unsure, look at the Taylor made gapr mid. Great cross between both
  9. L

Headcover Showoff Thread

Got a custom on made by AKustoms last year as my nickname in the group is B Rabbit (from 8 mile, no idea why though)
  10. L

Toast: Butter or Jelly?

Butter and jam are best on biscuits
  11. L

The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Sunday Fried Chicken Dinner
  12. L

It’s time to allow shorts on Tour: Yes, I said it.

Bring this back. It's shorts and pants at the same time!
  13. L

Am I the only one who hits my drives less than 250 yds here?

I wish I was in that group. But my 220 in fairway is fine for now
  14. L

FS Callaway Apex CF19's 5-PW and Mizuno 919 HM Pro

Looking to sell as a package but could split 4 iron off. Offering the the set for $630 shipped or $540 local pickup in Cleveland, OH Price includes PayPal fees and UPS Insured shipping to lower 48 of USA. Apex 19 comes with Catalyst 60 5.5 shafts and GP Z grip 4 iron comes with Recoil 95 F4...
  15. L

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ben Hogan PTx Pro 5-pw and Ben Hogan UiFi 4 iron
  16. L

Switching from Apex 19 to PTX Pro

Just bought a set of 5-pw PTx Pros and a UiHi 4 iron. Im stoked
  17. L

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Gonna sell the Apex 19's and Move onto the PTX PRo's. Recoil f4 which i have in my wedges, seem to feel way more smooth for me now compared to the catalyst in my Callaways. Final question for all, should i get the new UiHi 4 iron as a replacement for the...
  18. L

Could You Hate Iron Covers Less?

I got some when I spent a buttload on my Apex CF19's to keep them clatter free if I ever decide to sell them. I grab the club out the bag, pull off cover and put in my pocket, hit shot then as I walk back to bag/cart I slip it back on. I'm glad I use them as I'm about to sell my Callaways for...
  19. L

Some really good feedback gentlemen. This was the push I needed to go Ben Hogan. (I have the equalizer wedges 50, 56(bent 55) and 60 which I love) Final question I need answered is are there major difference in performance and size/look of PTx Pro to the original PTx?
Back