Search results for query: *

1. NoGoal

How would you play this shot, third edition

I would take a 4 iron and hit a low shot under the branches or take a 6 iron and go over the tree, since the tree looks far enough to get over.
  2. NoGoal

Mevo +

I use my Skytrak in my backyard (outdoors) and have had no issues with it. I use it on a Fiberbuilt golf mat.
  3. NoGoal

Write a happy story in 2 words

Lockdown lifted!
  4. NoGoal

Price gouging / hikes on home training stuff?

Skytrak is also sold out until May 1, 2020. Many are buying home equipment to get them through the stay home order!
  5. NoGoal

What course kicks your butt?

PGA West Stadium Course!
  6. NoGoal

Why Are Iron Covers Polarizing

I use the Club Glove neoprene covers. I don’t get shiitt among my Fri and Sat 4some buddies, because they can’t beat me. Last thing they want to do is trash talk my iron covers, because they know I can trash talk their golf game.
  7. NoGoal

Do You Have Room INSIDE Your House To Take Full Swings?

Until the CA stay and at home mandate!
  8. NoGoal

Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

I have almost the same set-up, but in the backyard. Just purchased a Skytrak and Fiberbuilt mat. My cage is arriving on Sunday and ordering a laptop stand. My putting green is in the top lefthand corner. If anybody is going to invest in a launch monitor, mat, and cage of some sort. Act...
  9. NoGoal

PGA Tour: Most Underrated

Kutcher and Charles Howell III. Consistent players who have made millions on tour, but not a ton of wins.
  10. NoGoal

Do You Have Room INSIDE Your House To Take Full Swings?

The golf courses and driving ranges are closed in SoCal. I bought a Skytrak, Fiberbuilt 4x5 mat, and cage, so I don’t go into withdrawals. I ask my wife if I can set-up in the living room that has cathedral ceilings (20+ ft ceilings). She said nope, so the set-up is in the backyard. I’m...
  11. NoGoal

Allowing golf during COVID 19 - Best Practices

The new norm even after the coronavirus ends is maybe golf courses will no longer supplying rakes for bunkers. Maybe we should start carrying our own rakes in our golf bags. Instead of the wide rake heads we can get a narrow rake head and have the shaft extend and contract like ball...
  12. NoGoal

Who is the most fidgety on tour?

Na was bad as well.... remember when he said to himself ”pull the trigger, come on, pull the trigger god dam it”
  13. NoGoal

How bad does it get? (Covid-19)

Toilet paper, just get a bidet installed and use a hand towel to dry off!
  14. NoGoal

No Hole(s) In One - Been Playing for X Years

Does a hole in one count, if it’s on a 18 hole par 3 course? If so, When I’m 60 and still haven’t made a hole in 1. I will play par 3 18 hole courses, until I make one.
  15. NoGoal

How long has it been since your last eagle?

Last weekend at Hidden Valley #15. Driver, 6I and 20 foot putt. 2nd Eagle this year.
  16. NoGoal

No Hole(s) In One - Been Playing for X Years

I have been playing for 15 years without a hole in 1. Hit the flag 4 times and 2 of those times was at the base of the cup and kicked out.
  17. NoGoal

Refinancing?

As long as there is no points, no fees and no closing cost.
  18. NoGoal

Refinancing?

I refinanced 5 years ago with a 15 year fixed at 3.025% and will be mortgage free at 57 years old.
  19. NoGoal

Your Fairway Finder

My 5W is my my fairway finder. About 225-235 yards off the tee.
Back