Search results for query: *

1. heribertomaya

Interesting Video where to put effort/accelerate to gain massive speed

Hey guys, Found an interesting video last night that defies the conventional wisdom that we should start accelerating hard through the ball (instead of before the ball) and it increased 40 yards with the driver to the student on that case. From 6:15 to 9:00 and then further explained at...
  2. heribertomaya

Vokey SM8s Wedges - Horrible Tin Metal Sound

Hey guys, I just recently received my 2 custom vokey wedges from wedgeworks and was so excited to play them (as I played several vokey wedges in the past and loved them). My 2 SM8s are in the Brushed Steel Finish (just in case it makes a difference and I got the 60 in L (4 bounce) and 56 in M...
  3. heribertomaya

Titleist T200 vs New P790s Discussion Thread

Hi all, Just making this thread so we can discuss the highly coveted T-200s vs New P790s, as I know many people are struggling to see which one to buy (like myself) and hoping everyone that gets to try them both can chime-in on this thread with their feedback and comparison between these 2 sets.
  4. heribertomaya

Members in San Antonio?

Hi everyone, I just back to golf few months ago after a 3 year break (due to injured wrist). I also just moved to San Antonio from Puerto Rico, but since I don't know anyone here I have only played 2 rounds in 4 months, it's not fun playing by myself or a random. So I have opted to mainly going...
Back