Search results for query: *

1. Templet0n

Gaps question

Golf is mental. Sometimes we can accept things sometimes our brains just won’t let us. I am curious, what kind of gap can you accept? Could you accept a 6 degree gap between clubs? What if the next gap was only 3 degrees? Could you still do it?
  2. Templet0n

Fortune cookie fortunes

Share here. Sometimes they suck. Sometimes they are good. Maybe this means an experience is in my future!!
  3. Templet0n

Long Tom 2 wood

It seems that me that mini drivers/2 woods are actually increasing in popularity. Taylormade has been putting one out for a few years now with tweaks and changes and that club has made it into a number of tour bags. Titleist is now seeding some prototypes of a 2 wood that is seeing some adoption...
  4. Templet0n

Cam Young WITB

Very cool video.
  5. Templet0n

Build a Bag

I was on website playing around with a bag build.. If you built your current dream bag with price not being a factor. What would the cost be? The bag I built came up to $3322.96. lol..
  6. Templet0n

Is there anything worse?

Than filling a bowl with cereal.. and then finding out you are out of milk??
  7. Templet0n

Are these the same club?

Tokomo.. which seems to be bathing some YouTube steam with multiple influencers playing them. Like 8 I think. Macgregor.. once a great company now just another DTC brand. But these look exactly the same with a few cosmetic differences..
  8. Templet0n

THP Events

I am curious. Let’s say that dates are not an issue. Do you try to enter multiple a year and are not very particular? And if you don’t go to one pick the next one and try again? Or do you find one and hope to get in for whatever reason. grandaddy excluded. It is a given that we all want to...
  9. Templet0n

No upcharge shafts

When looking at new irons. Do you look at what shafts are offered as no upcharge options? Does what is offered make a difference in your purchase?
  10. Templet0n

Why do we fight what we know??

I think there are things about my game and equipment and what works best and sometimes I fight it to my detriment. My question is, why? I am guessing I am not alone..
  11. Templet0n

UFL

Anyone watching? With the Rock being involved I am kind of less interested. Watching the first game go off right now.
  12. Templet0n

Yardages

This is a really fun video. I want to 1. Figure out my yardages. 2. See how consistently I can hit them. 3. Start putting this into practice more.
  13. Templet0n

Double dipping

Curious.. who out there freaks if someone double dips? Personally I don’t care. But I know this is a hard line for a lot of people.
  14. Templet0n

Rotisserie chicken

Is the lowest form of chicken. I know you can get them at Costco for 6 dollars. But it is my least favorite. I still eat it but I would rather have chicken fingers..
  15. Templet0n

Ohtani fires translator

This is kind of a wild story. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/39768770/dodgers-shohei-ohtani-interpreter-fired-theft
  16. Templet0n

Callaway Top Golf for sale? Maybe?

Well this is interesting.. https://www.chosun.com/english/market-money-en/2024/03/20/VXLLJT2B7VBA7BRFUW2BEJ35MQ/ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-20/topgolf-callaway-soars-on-report-it-s-exploring-sale-spinoff
  17. Templet0n

Interesting observation

I happened to notice today as I was putting some things together. Shaft, color and design such as wall thickness plates funny tricks on the eye. I installed some steelfibers into some irons and after looking at them. I thought. These look really long! But after checking they are exactly right.
  18. Templet0n

Briggs Ranch #18

The last hole. The final chance. What do we got? How many matches will make it here this year? For matches make it, this is a fun little hole. Dog leg right and playing around 390 yards from the black tees. It is a good chance to score and steal a match that comes down the the wire. This...
  19. Templet0n

Briggs Ranch #17

Happy day before the Goat Cup! We are coming in to the last two holes. For this event, lets face it. The contest will probably never make it to these holes. BUT IF IT DOES!! I want these teams ready!! Here we have a difficult par 3 playing about 185 yards. The shape of this green gives it the...
  20. Templet0n

I don’t wear a glove.

So, I am giving these to the first person that hit me up. They are Al brandy new never used. Left hand large.
Back