Search results for query: *

1. Curtisty

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Another range session with the TCBs, this time outdoors. The feel and consistency of these irons continues to impress. Seeing the ball flight outdoors confirmed the similar flight and distances to the Apex Pros that I was seeing on the indoor simulator. I still think these are fairly...
  2. Curtisty

First session with TCBs in the books. Went to an indoor simulator due to highs in the low 20s today. Boy these things are consistent. Didn't notice a dropoff in distance from the Apex Pros. Also noticed a good amount of forgiveness when off the center. Very happy. One issue, the tungsten...
  3. Curtisty

TCBs arrived and look absolutely stunning. About 6" of snow is falling as I type... Still going to the outdoor heated range tomorrow for the maiden voyage. Pumped!
  4. Curtisty

Awesome, thanks for the info! Ordered a set of TCBs 5-AW and Pro 4 iron. Played Pros last season and loved them, but had a 150% trade in and had to try the TCBs after reading through this thread.
  5. Curtisty

For those who have tried both Apex Pro and TCB, what has been the comparison in distances? I would assume that the Pro flies a little more due to the cup face, but am curious how much more.
  6. Curtisty

Goal is to get the swing looking half as good as the clubs! Haha
  7. Curtisty

Yeah they are sweet. Used the MCC Plus 4 align last year, but have been a tour velvet guy most of my life. These grips check all the boxes for me.
  8. Curtisty

First session with the Pros is in the books. Was just going to do a small bucket, but too excited and went with a large. First impressions are that I couldn't be more pleased with these. I have hit one bucket in 3 months prior to today, so it was a good test of forgiveness. Was hitting a...
  9. Curtisty

They have arrived!! Really digging the shaft and grip with the pro head. These are just stunning. Heading to the range to hit a small bucket in 30. It's 30 degrees out, but I don't care.
  10. Curtisty

Apex Pros have officially shipped!!! Temperatures will be getting close to 60 next week. Almost like it was meant to be... Thinking the Pro heads will look pretty sick with the C Tapers. Pics to come.
  11. Curtisty

Lucky ducky. I ordered the morning of 1/26 and am still waiting. I went with 4-AW of the Apex Pros which I know have had more of a backorder.
  12. Curtisty

Order had officially moved to "Being Packaged"! Not sure anyone has checked their order as obsessively as me, but I may find good company from others in this thread. Can anyone share how long it took for their order to move from this status to shipment? I would hope a couple days max.
  13. Curtisty

Hoping they ship out soon for you! My dates have shifted so much I won't believe anything until I get the shipping notification. I am hopeful that will be end of this week or early next week, based on what Callaway told me last week.
  14. Curtisty

While I was on hold with Callaway I went to see what a ship date on a set of P770's would be and their website was saying JUNE for the 4-AW in C Taper S+. I'm all in on the Pro's so wouldn't have pulled the trigger either way, but can attest that delays are at least with other manufacturers too.
  15. Curtisty

Just a heads up to all who are still contemplating their order and possibly going with the MMT 105 TX. I've had quite the runaround with this order, which is strange considering I've never had issues like this before. Anyway, you can see my delays in the above post. Well, when I modified my...
  16. Curtisty

Well, when I contacted Callaway last week I was given a ship date of tomorrow - 2/24. Being as impatient as I am, I decided to call up today to confirm that was still the case. Nope. Now have a shipping date of 3/10. Pretty bummed since I ordered on the first day of presale and I was told...
  17. Curtisty

I was having same issue with dates changing. I went from 2/22 - 3/1, then 2/15 - 2/22, now 3/1 - 3/8. I decided to just reach out to Callaway. They said that it shows a ship date of 2/24 in their system. I ordered a set of Apex Pro's with C-Taper S+ (which could be the reason for my delay)...
  18. Curtisty

Well, Callaway must be reading these posts, because the date just changed to 2/15 - 2/22. Still backordered, but improvement!! BTW, there's probably a foot of snow on the ground and the high today is 15 in MI, but I just want to stare at these in my bag.
  19. Curtisty

Man...seeing all these orders being packed up has got me antsy. I am still showing status as "backordered" with a timeframe of 2/22 - 3/1. I ordered on 1/26 and am curious if it's due to the shafts and customization I went with. There was quite a delay when I ordered my Pro 19's and ordered...
  20. Curtisty

I checked my order status and it shows the dates of 2/22 - 3/1. When I clicked in View Details the status shows backordered. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised with an early arrival. Especially since I ordered the first day of the pre-sale. Luckily, I'm in Michigan so have plenty of time...
Back