Search results for query: *

1. mfd1068

PXG Layoffs

Thank you for the advice. I didn't realize how sensitive the management was around here...
  2. mfd1068

PXG Layoffs

Well, I talked about it and this is my opinion.
  3. mfd1068

PXG Layoffs

Instead of writing about what your "sources" are telling you about PXG why don't you just call Bob up and get it from him?(maybe he'll tell you or maybe its none of your business ) The glee here from 26 people who unfortunately were fired is astounding. PXG is this, PXG is that...blah blah...
  4. mfd1068

The Wide Sole

I agree totally. The TM Bigfoot is really easy club to hit. From bunkers to full shots. It delivers!
  5. mfd1068

Would You Move Up?

Limiting the performance of the ball for what 50 PGA Players ? What's 25 -30 yrds going to do to Cameron Champ ? Nothing. Why don't they just implement a Tour only ball for professional tournaments? I would do two things if the ball rolled back. I would change my gender and play ladies tees! LOL
  6. mfd1068

No Glove Love?

Thats exactly what has happened to me recently. I actually like the feel of the glove!
  7. mfd1068

My driver "distance" question?

7i 169 avg , Driver 245 avg according to Shot Scope. I use 2017 P790's so that is possibly a little misleading. My 8i avg is 156 yd. I would be very surprised if the original poster would gain much with "newer tech"without a fitting. My previous driver was a Ping G15 which I hit back to back...
  8. mfd1068

2019-2020 Wedges - What's on your radar?

Put a 50 and 54 Taylormade MG2's black finish and a 58 Bigfoot in the bag a couple weeks ago. Very impressed!
  9. mfd1068

Shot Scope V2 or Garmin Approach S60?

I went with the Shot ScopeV2. I'm very satisfied with its performance! There customer service is very good regarding course mapping. I had a couple issues with some courses and they were corrected within 24 hrs. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is the driving distance. I'm positive...
  10. mfd1068

Gap Wedge

I was at my local golf store last night picking up a couple of Taylormade wedges , a 54* MG2 Black and a 58* Big Foot. The sales guy was asking me what gap wedge did I play. I have the P790 A wedge that came with the set. He said I should be looking in to a 50* Wedge. Better spin, more hold on...
Back