Search results for query: *

1. O

Sony Open in Hawaii 2021

CONGRATS to KEVIN NA winner of the 2021 SONY OPEN IN HAWAII!
  2. O

The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek

Meant to add former PGA Tour player, Ken Venturi’s take... "If you have a good lie on the fringe, always use your putter...a missed putt will come closer to the hole than a missed chip! " - Ken Venturi, former U. S. Open Champion, World Golf Hall of Famer, 1964 PGA Player of the Year.
  3. O

Seahawks vs Vikings Week 5

We agree to disagree. I say it wasn’t Zimmer’s only chance. Take the “gimmie” FG and force the Seahawks to score and make the 2 point conversion for a tie & go into OT.
  4. O

The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek

Watching the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek, first round, and Koepka has a 25’-30’ footer for birdie. His ball is about 3 inches off the green with the grass cut very short, a perfect lie for using your putter, considering he’s a terrific putter. He elects to use a wedge and his ball rolls by the hole...
  5. O

Coach Larry maintains, Vikes had the momentum going and taking the FG with 2 mins left should have been the play!
  6. O

Great game...27-26 Seahawks win! Although a longtime Steeler fan, I’m a fan of Seahawks QB Russell Wilson & was pulling for the Seahawks vs Vikings. I QUESTION the Vikings coach on their last drive when at 4th and 1 with 2 minutes left in the game & his Vikings were in chip-shot range for a...
  7. O

Tour Event 2020 WGC Mexico Championship

CONGRATS TO PLUMB BOBBER PATRICK REED....2020 WGC CHAMP!!! 45 ONE-PUTTS IN 4 ROUNDS!
  8. O

How long do you keep your vehicle

Bought a new Chrysler PT Cruiser in 2003 & only drive it to the golf course weekly. Still runs great and has only 37,000 miles on it!
  9. O

2019 U.S. Open Tennis

Watching some incredible tennis today! Incredible match between Nadal vs. Cilic...phenomenal tennis! Spoiler: Nadal won.
  10. O

Gal’s 100-foot Ace Wins Her $25,000!

Article read, the PlayGolfMyrtleBeach.com World Amateur is the largest event of its kind. Each year, over 3,000 players from around the globe converge too compete over 72 holes of net stroke play on over 60 golf courses in the Myrtle Beach, S.C. area. And after each day of golf, participants...
  11. O

Tour Championship

Watching the Tour Championship today and Brooks Koepka was faced with a 40-50 footer & putting from the fringe. While taking his stance, we could see what looked like a pen, pencil or straw sticking through two shoelaces on the front of his left shoe!?!?!? Anyone know what that was? He walked on...
  12. O

Golfer lengthens his driver shaft!

​Wanted to share this story as I had read on another forum that a golfer had lengthened his driver shaft hoping for more distance with his drives. Thought his idea was interesting, so shared my story. When Black Rock Golf first introduced their Killer Bee driver on TV back in the mid 90’s, I...
  13. O

Star Wars Phenomenon

Being a long time movie buff & big fan of Star Wars, I like to share this story about the Star Wars phenomenon. Back in 1976, my wife and I were at the Dome Theatres on Arden Way in Sacramento watching a movie. A trailer was shown, the original “Star Wars: Episode IV”, which was the first Star...
  14. O

U. S. Open 2019: 1 min 30 secs to read putt!?!

Watching the U.S. Open today from Pebble Beach and one of the Tour players & his caddy take one minute 30 seconds to read a 10’ putt...may have been more like 2 minutes. Evidently, no pace-of-play rule when it comes to reading a putt? Any thoughts?
Back