Search results for query: *

1. RuesterGAGT

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Not AoA - I tend to come in too steep and and not shallow the club. My swing is too vertical and occasionally I block out. I have the weird “too steep but also inside-out” swing. My AoA is generally around +2 on driver and -3 on irons. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RuesterGAGT

My numbers have gotten a bit better with the F9 (that image was with my old TM R1). Swing speed has gone down but overall getting the same distance and more accuracy. Partly I’ve really been focusing on my swing path. Now I just need to correct my steep downswing :) Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. RuesterGAGT

Interlock vs Overlap Grip

This is perfect timing seeing this as I’m debating on making the swap. I am a bigger guy (6’2”) with longer-ish fingers. I’ve always played an interlock (during varsity golf I played an overlap but at some point I switched). I’ve really been putting in effort to fix my golf swing this...
  4. RuesterGAGT

The Callaway Mavrik Driver

That’s how I make my money in the real world :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. RuesterGAGT

That’s why I specifically said aggregate and average. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. RuesterGAGT

Not trying to accuse anyone - playing devil’s advocate. Until we see the numbers, it’s all just conjecture and people’s word. So I look forward to the 14th to see what this hype is about. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RuesterGAGT

Honest question - can people say the people who have tried the Mavrik here aren’t biased/have an agenda? Quick to jump on someone else for that when there’s pretty good reason to look at everyone here and say the same. I’m looking forward to more/aggregate data to hopefully tell the whole story...
  8. RuesterGAGT

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Noticed no Atmos options for the pre order in X flex? Is that going to be standard going forward or just a supply issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. RuesterGAGT

Purchased a F9 on sale now that other stuff is coming out. Tour length 9* with Atmos Black 7x (my current driver is a TM R1 with a Fubuki Alpha 70x). I’m super excited for this one to come in and get practicing on the sim with it. I’m really trying to get more accuracy. I can bomb my R1, but...
  10. RuesterGAGT

Seeing all of this swing speed has me giddy. Debating on upgrading this year (put apex combo irons in my bag last year) from my TM R1. I have a fubuki alpha 70x shaft and average about 109 mph ss on the TrackMan (others I average higher). On the same TrackMan I tried out the EF SZ and was...
  11. RuesterGAGT

Returning Golf Addict Coming Aboard in NW Twin Cities Suburbs

Hello all, former golf addict who is returning to the game full swing after taking a break for five years (kid, moving and grad school will do that). My name is James and I’m a 35 year old guy who lives in the NW suburbs of the Twin Cities (think Rush Creek). I love to play when I can and...
Back