Search results for query: *

1. G

Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

Would love the opportunity! What are your current wedges? Mizuno t20 raw 50,54,58 S400 TI shafts What loft would you like? 50 or 54 What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? S grind Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  2. G

best feeling iron shaft

How do the $ tapers play to flex? What would you compare the stiffness to? Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  3. G

$ taper 120 fcm

I'm not having any luck with my searches. Hoping someone can tell me what the frequency of the $ tapers are. For reference, I have a 106 driver as and my gamers are modus 125 in stiff. Also have a set of c tapers In stiff soft stepped once. Even with it soft stepped, it lacks feel for me and was...
  4. G

Help please. Reshafting z785

So I'm not new to tinkering with clubs. I've changed out plenty of shafts including my 765's but today I pulled a 6i 785 and im really confused. After I pull a head, I'll reheat it to loosen the left over epoxy. I'll then scrape with a small screw driver to get chunks out then drill out the...
  5. G

Fujikura pro ts 63

Can anyone tell me what the tip to graphic length is please? Thank you. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Back