Search results for query: *

1. B

US Senior Open

Great day today at Saucon Valley. Followed Jimeniz Alker Langer . Jimenez started 8 over and shot 7 under.
  2. B

Tour Event 2022 US Senior Open

Happy my tickets are for tomorrow and not today. Anyone else going ?
  3. B

Blue Ridge Trail

Need a fourth for Saturday at 11:56 if anyone can make it.
  4. B

PXG 0211 Irons

I have gotten to hit my new irons twice now and really liking them. Recoil Dart Reg shafts +2 degrees up.Irons feel nice and soft when I hit them. Just need to dial in the distances maybe half a club longer than Cobra SZ but way better feel.
  5. B

Sky Caddie

I am having trouble with my SX400 GPS. I cannot view my rounds or much else. Their website says it is down for maintenance for two weeks now. Is anyone else having issues.
  6. B

Mattaponi Springs

Traveled to LaPlata Md this weekend to visit family . My son took me to Mattaponi Springs to play golf Saturday. What a great course you NV players have sure wish it was closer than five hours.
  7. B

SX400

Replaced my Garmin G8 with a Sky Caddie SX400 what a difference mcuh better. No issues with being on the wrong hole after a few tips from Sky Caddie . Very happy with how it works and only 1-2 yards difference from laser plenty close enough for me.
  8. B

Cobra Speedzone 4 and 5 Hybrids

Hit my new hybrids yesterday replacing Callaway Steelhead. They were ten yards longer but did not seem nearly as draw biased cannot wait till new irons arrive Fri.
  9. B

Callaway Preowned

I saw great reviews on this site about Callaway Preowned and with my wife needing something better than what she was using I checked them out with their big sale. Found a set of Callaway Big Berthas in new condition they came today. Very happy cannot even tell they were ever used. Thanks THP
Back