Search results for query: *

1. R

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

Replacing Big Bertha B21, and would go with a standard Aerojet 9deg
  2. R

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

Replacing Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals. Good luck all!
  3. R

What golf bag are you using right now?

Sun Mountain Mid Stripe 4way
  4. R

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. Apex Pro 2. Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 3. 5-PW Good luck all!
  5. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Wasn’t today, but recently got a black/grey Sun Mountain midstripe bag. It’s fantastic!
  6. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I have the same setup but the spg7 in the garage. Big fan!
  7. R

Golf Course Recommendations In Ocean City, MD

Going with a few guys in a couple weeks. Never been, but playing Links at Lighthouse, Rum Pointe, and Man O War. Supposedly good courses in OCMD. Can’t wait!
  8. R

PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

Just picked up a pair. Was always on my radar but didn’t have a need because I have Ecco C4’s. But got tired of the bottom sole of the c4’s looking dirty and nothing I did seemed to work. Got tired of the yellowish tint to them so pulled the trigger on the alpha cats. Wearing around the house...
  9. R

Golf Sim Software: TGC19 vs E6 Connect vs GSPro vs Foresight vs Others

I've used both e6 on iPad and GSPro with Skytrak OG. Both got the job done but GSPro is great with the number of courses available. With that said, I may go back to using e6 on iPad when it's time to renew with the new PIP subscription that includes 15 courses on e6. I don't have a dedicated...
  10. R

Ecco Shoes?

Had the H4’s which were great but the sole was coming away from the upper so sent them in for warranty replacement. Got the C4’s which are even better, super comfortable. I had Puma Ignites from a few years ago and adidas tour360 xt and the C4’s are still the most comfortable. The only issue I...
  11. R

GPS golf watch for wife?

I have a used Shotscope v3. PM if interested
  12. R

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Quick follow up - reached out to SS support regarding this. They're swapping watches as they suspect it to be a "stuck crown button" causing the unlock symbol to appear. As expected, great support from SS!
  13. R

Sun Mountain Bag - Good or Bad?

I have an under armor 14way which is made by sun mountain, basically the 4.5. Love the bag.
  14. R

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Second round on the new firmware, all is great except for what I had mention a week or two ago. At random today, the swipe up to unlock icon kept blinking after about 7 holes into the round. gps distances still update and such so watch seems to still “work” but it definitely doesn’t pick up...
  15. R

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Played 9 tonight, about 6 holes in, I look down and the unlock icon that comes up when you swipe up was just blinking on the screen. Couldn’t do anything with it and had to reset. Happen to anyone else? zero issues when playing 18 though 🤦‍♂️
  16. R

For Sale Shotscope X5 - Prestige White - Never Used

Sorry about that! added photo as requested!
  17. R

For Sale Shotscope X5 - Prestige White - Never Used

Hi fellow THP'ers! Looking to return/sell the shotscope x5 in prestige white color way that I just received from shotscope. Ended up going with a different color way so looking to pass on the shotscope discount from the initial X5 sale to a fellow THP'er. Watch has never seen the course...
Back