Search results for query: *

1. GolfTravelDude

FS Xcaliber Rapid Taper shafts

For sale brand new never used RT 75 S set of 8 iron shafts. $300 or best offer shipped.
  2. GolfTravelDude

Virginians Here's an opportunity to Volunteer for US Mid Am Kinloch and Independence

U.S. Mid-Am Volunteer Opportunity Be a part of the 2024 U.S. Mid-Amateur Championship at Kinloch Golf Club and Independence Golf Club this September! The championship is seeking volunteers for a variety of positions from September 19-26, 2024. The $50 volunteer package includes a Peter Millar...
  3. GolfTravelDude

Harbourtown going to be torn up after tournament in a few weeks

Course is getting torn up and not just a touch up but a massive renovation. So much so that the event will be played at Atlantic Dunes in 2025 the sister course at Sea Pines. Played there a few days ago and it's a tougher track than Harbourtown. If have interest in playing the current course ya...
  4. GolfTravelDude

Great Deal to visit Ardfin

Ardfin is one of the most exclusive places to play. Less than 1000 rounds a year. Place is incredible. Have engaged with them in past but $ needed were just too much. Got this offering which is actually very fair. Still not cheap but very fair for this place. It's a veritable hike to get to. Fly...
  5. GolfTravelDude

CHOCO TACO COMING BACK

https://www.foxbusiness.com/fox-news-food-drink/choco-tacos-returning-summer-after-partnership-between-taco-bell-salt-straw
  6. GolfTravelDude

Dude played 580 different golf courses in one year

That's the new world record. https://www.pga.com/story/a-journey-inside-patrick-koenigs-world-record-breaking-golf-rv-tour
  7. GolfTravelDude

What's your favorite nut?

I have gone in cycles with nuts. Have loved Pistachio's, Machademia and Pecans. Lately I have gone crazy with Almonds, specifically the Blue Diamond Smokehouse variety. So which is your favorite Nut?
  8. GolfTravelDude

Game 2048

Who plays this game? What's your high score?
  9. GolfTravelDude

Are you Blue Collar or White Collar and do you fit?

Was thinking about this. Do you fit the realm with which you live? I was always white collar M-F and a gentleman farmer on the weekend. Unlike most everyone I hung with I played more of my golf M-F while at work than I did on weekends because I had so much work to do on those weekends.
  10. GolfTravelDude

Point Hardy Golf Club

Cabots course in St Lucia Great narration by Bill Coore.
  11. GolfTravelDude

What is the most strenuous activity/sport you have ever done?

I went spelunking with my son once in New Zealand. I really thought I was gonna die that day. Rapelling thru water falls underground. And each moment we went deeper, I realized, we have to climb back up. What was numbing was the fact that several times the gain in ascent was predicated on a...
  12. GolfTravelDude

Why is it US Golfers hate the USGA and European Golfers love the R&A

Interesting interview with Padraig Harrington where he said this. US golfers literally despise our USGA. And yet Europeans are dealing with the same issues as us but love their R&A. Go figure. Would love to hear from our overseas THPers. Is Padraig right in his depiction?
  13. GolfTravelDude

Need some help

I picked up a set of shafts. They are the rapid taper ones. They are stiff but I play Regular. No instructions came with regard to tip trimming. Any insight as to whether I can tip trim these less such that they would play more regular than stiff? The general guideline I could come up with...
  14. GolfTravelDude

Have you ever gamed two putters at once

I'm giving serious thought to 2 putters in bag. Love my Indi Allison for lags and texas wedge and it is pretty solid closer but recently have experimented with a 2nd putter that is better closer. So why not 2 putters. Have you ever tried that?
  15. GolfTravelDude

How did you find THP?

Just wondering how each of you found this place to share your insights on all things golf and more?
  16. GolfTravelDude

Which would you choose. Playing lousy golf or not playing golf?

Have you ever thought, I'd rather be at home vs playing horribly.
  17. GolfTravelDude

FS. Callaway Rogue 3/4/5 hybrid Max OS

Prefer selling together. Reg flex 65g Tensei Blue shafts. Got for Grandson but he prefers football. Clubs played about 10 rounds. $360 shipped lower 48.
  18. GolfTravelDude

Next Level Golf

Wouldn't load
  19. GolfTravelDude

Are there more Golf Courses in World or Starbucks?

Pick one Golf Courses or Starbucks
Back