Search results for query: *

1. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

managed to grab a swag thing 5.0 blade, really wanted one of the neon roulette king blade covers, but oh well
  2. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

damn missed out on the bonus stage fairway had it in the cart got sniped!
  3. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

managed to get the driver cover and the ball marker for the SF II release...did not try for the alignment cover, but am very happy was able to add both to cart and check out successfully!
  4. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

ended up with a guile special and a zangief regular direct from swag (the guile special is my first direct from them) was really hoping for a guile regular to be honest and a zangief special.....i prefer those colourways. so the guile special will be available....
  5. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

I think that was what as given for the golden tickets placed inside some of the broadway hamilton's. Those who sent them in got a basically reverse colourway; gold/black.
  6. magnolialane604

New Family of TaylorMade Spider Putters

Another FInish Option;
  7. magnolialane604

New Family of TaylorMade Spider Putters

Here are some tour options available for those that are curious;
  8. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

managed to grab myself a balrog special, i think it is my favourite of them all...that being said i am still missing the e honda special, but 11/12 ain't bad....
  9. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

Managed to grab a Balrog off the site, and just now got lucky and just purchased a Ken special...
  10. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

sent you a pm
  11. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

Jman, what are the two "top gun" covers; I see jester and viper?
  12. magnolialane604

WTB: Looking for the following SWAG Covers; E Honda Special, Chun-Li Special, Vega Special

Hello, Looking for the following 3 swag covers; e honda special, chun-li special, vega special. They must be brand new sealed in the original swag bag.
  13. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

i have no idea how, but managed to grab the driver headcover, regular check out as well, on computer, entered my details, no cc details saved, no apple pay/paypal, etc.
  14. magnolialane604

SWAG Putters Thread

they do, i saw some pics on the fb page
  15. magnolialane604

Best Looking Golf Shaft

Mitsubishi Diamana Stinger;
  16. magnolialane604

Nippon Shaft MODUS3 Tour115 Review

I do not know if it was ever mentioned, but for those on the fence of deciding to get a black set or not; there is 2000 sets available in each flex, so not that many. If you do want a set, I suggest not waiting.
  17. magnolialane604

What is your favorite grip?

Irons/Woods; Tour G 50 and/or Elite Y360SH; Elite N360 Rubber Putter; Elite Geron Type #N2
  18. magnolialane604

Nippon N.S. PRO MODUS3 Tour 115

Jman, do you have any experience with the tour 125? these new 115 are basically looking like a 10gram lighter version of the 125, albeit with some slight variance.... if you are in contact with nippon, can you inquire how these new 115 differ, and are the 115 based off the lsl prototype they...
Back