Search results for query: *

1. magnolialane604

WTB: Looking for the following SWAG Covers; E Honda Special, Chun-Li Special, Vega Special

Hello, Looking for the following 3 swag covers; e honda special, chun-li special, vega special. They must be brand new sealed in the original swag bag.
  2. magnolialane604

Want To Trade; NIB Swag King Putt for upcoming Swag "Blanka" Blade Puttercover

so, will not have access for the upcoming "Blanka" putter cover release this week, was looking at trading my brand new in sealed bag, never opened swag king putt blade for an upcoming blanka blade putter cover. will cover shipping costs both ways, me to you and you to me, and add $ if necessary....
  3. magnolialane604

Stand/Carry Bag Options - Looking for suggestions

Hello all, Looking for a new stand/carry bag for the upcoming season. Something on the lighter side weight wise, say around 5 - 5.5 lb.s or so. Full length dividers are a must. Do not need all kinds of pockets and extras, simply some space for a couple sleeves of balls, room for some tee's...
  4. magnolialane604

WTB: Swag Golf E Honda Special or Regular

Looking for a swag golf e honda putter cover. Would prefer a special, but will take a regular. Willing to pay whatever! thanks.
  5. magnolialane604

WTB: SWAG Putter

Looking for the following; Handsome Too Site Dot. Must be brand new with the original lighter face milling. I would really prefer a tour/prototype but have no idea if any handsome too site dot are available tour/prototype. If not one of the original release handsome too site dot lighter milling...
  6. magnolialane604

Hello from Vancouver BC, Canada

Just saying hi, came across this forum through a google search for "swag putters" had a link to the swag thread in the flatstick forum (by far the most swag talk of all the golf forums), lurked for a couple weeks and thought I would join. Been a longtime member or most of the major forums going...
Back