Search results for query: *

1. double00

Do You Recline on a Domestic Flight?

I sometimes recline, but always very little. I believe it's rude to go back all the way. You end up taking away quite a bit of space from the person behind you. I believe people that don't fly very often don't realize how uncomfortable it is for the passenger behind them when they do this and...
  2. double00

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Currently using driver and hybrids - a fairway wood would (pun intended) be a great addition.
  3. double00

How to find the center of the driver face?

I am not an instructor or anything close, but sometimes I tend to hit it towards the heal. I have found if I just back up a little -as in addressing the ball a little further away, it solves my problem.
  4. double00

Your favorite style of pizza

Great photos and they all look excellent, but NY all the way for me - folded lengthwise and on the go.
  5. double00

iPhone or Golf Equipment: Which will you update first?

I'm probably not much help to Apple or the golf industry. I still use the iPhone 6 and my driver is a TM R15 along with Mizuno MP-32 irons. And, for some reason, they all seem to work just fine.
  6. double00

Ping Glide 3.0 Wedges

Recently received the Glide 3.0 56* Eye2 and very pleased with it. I purchased it to replace my Titleist 54* and 58* wedges. For me, I consider it less confusing - I no longer think about what wedge to use around the green - I just grab the 56* and go. It was amazing the first time I used it out...
  7. double00

Travel Bag

Club Glove has always worked great fo me - mine has been on and off airplanes throughout the US and never had a problem - highly recommended.
  8. double00

What is your go-to, I have to hit this fairway, point and shoot driver of all time?

TM 460 R15 still works for me. A nice easy swing and you're good. A little over aggressive can get you in trouble.
  9. double00

Watches

I really like the Breitling Airborne.
  10. double00

Mizuno Irons Most Like the MP32

Hello - new to the forum and really appreciate the knowledge available here. For those that are familiar with the MP32 irons, what Mizuno irons would be very similar to the the MP32? At the moment, I have a mixed set of MP52 in the longer irons and MP32 in the shorter clubs.
Back