Search results for query: *

1. Bryndom

Ever ship clubs to a resort?

Why or why not? Generally I schlep through the airport but if you’ve shipped, why and who did you use? What were your experiences?
  2. Bryndom

How long away from golf before you get twitchy?

Sitting at an airport on the way home from a week of no golf and I’m twitchy. I want a golf club in my hand. A range, sim, or course doesn’t matter. I just need a launching pad for a golf ball. This started day 2. It’s been 1 week…. How long can you go?
  3. Bryndom

Should amateurs that win PGA Tournaments Get Prize Money?

I get that they shouldn't get FedEx points, but after seeing what Nick Dunlap did, I just don't understand why he shouldn't get his share of the money. He entered the tournament, played incredibly well and won. He should be rewarded for it, IMO.
  4. Bryndom

Underrated Christmas Movie

What is your Christmas movie that few watch or associate with Christmas? In addition to our regular favorites we watched The Ref
  5. Bryndom

How do you mark your golf ball?

For general play, do you have a unique or repeatable way to mark your ball to know it is yours when found? Feel free to picture them up in here! I use a % sign which is an operator in my preferred programming language (also circle the number on both sides of the ball)
  6. Bryndom

Favorite time of the day for a round

We've had these in the past, but not I think recently. If the weather wasn't a factor (perfect temp for you, etc), what time of the day do you prefer to tee off for a round? I'd personally say mid morning. I'd like to sleep in a bit, get up, have a leisurely breakfast then go warm up before I...
  7. Bryndom

Do you use a 3W or something else for your step down from driver?

Interesting conversation with my lesson coach today. He wants me to try a 3W and I’ve never gotten along with them. I currently game a 5W but am thinking of maybe a SuperHybrid? Do you 3W or use something else as a step down from driver?
  8. Bryndom

Do you ever play resort tees while golfing on vacation?

I mean, it’s a vacation! Would you/do you ever take it easy and relax a bit with the shorter resort tee distances? Absolutely I have!
  9. Bryndom

Which would you prefer - greenside or fairway bunker?

Title says it all- if you were in a bunker would you prefer it in the fairway with a lower lip or greenside? I personally think a lower lipped fairway bunker doesn’t bother me nearly as much (but I have a lot of practice in both :-( )
  10. Bryndom

Hatch Green Chile Appreciation

I love Hatch Green Chiles … this time of the year is the best. We got 30 pounds as our initial roasting sacrifice! Do you Hatch Chile? What’s your favorite recipe I should try?
  11. Bryndom

How do you like your grilled corn?

Family and I like ours fairly well blackened. I like hearing the popping of the water in the kernels on the grill before turning. How do you like yours?
  12. Bryndom

Ashoka TV Series

Wow, just watched the first two episodes. For fans of Star Wars that read the Thrawn series and watched Rebels, this was very good imo
  13. Bryndom

Bucket Hat recommendations

Looking for a few recommendations for bucket hats. What are you going with, THP?
  14. Bryndom

Is there such a thing as too hot for a tournament?

Ok. I’m going to try this without the political bickering. Leave your politics at home! Does the PGA Tour need to adjust its schedule in playing in very hot days? I’m watching these guys with towels over their head and feels like temps well over 100. Should summer tournaments move north...
  15. Bryndom

Yellow bird Ghost Pepper Condiment

This is so good- goes on eggs in the morning,, soups in the evening. Solid go to for those that like some spice
  16. Bryndom

When traveling how early is too early to drink?

So a few times a year, I get to go to Scotland for work and the flights home start super early. I’m always shocked that at 4 am, the bars in the airport are open and people are having beers and whiskey!!! I get folks are more relaxed on vacation, but what’s too early?
  17. Bryndom

Golf Pro gets clubs ruined by airline

This hurts. I can’t even fathom how it happened!
  18. Bryndom

Work Dinner tomorrow night - What should I get?

A group of us are going for a work dinner to what is probably my favorite steakhouse. What should I get? http://files.pappas.com/images/dyn/menus/menu_392.pdf
  19. Bryndom

Rahm’s contract extension with Callaway includes equity

I’m not sure if this ever happened before, but Rahm signed a long term extension with Callaway including equity https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/callaway-golf-and-jon-rahm-announce-long-term-partnership-extension-301878110.html Thoughts?
  20. Bryndom

Weirdest thing you’ve seen used as a ball marker?

I’ve seen a lot of things used as a ball marker but on my last round a person in our group (that I didn’t know), rummaged around, didn’t find his marker, so he used a fishing lure he had in his bucket hat…. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen used?
Back