Search results for query: *

1. Joshnoble01

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Snell on 15 day IL. Not ideal.
  2. Joshnoble01

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I feel like the over would be a lock if you went out first. If you'r group is chasing another group it might force a pace and the people behind might also keep it. Bet TBD.
  3. Joshnoble01

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Q Star Tour here for me. Not sure if it correct or not but I still have a few dozen left from last season.
  4. Joshnoble01

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Here is what the online tool generated for me. Can't wait to follow this.
  5. Joshnoble01

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

No kid's sports tonight and I am going to wrap up work at a normal hour so tonight could be a big NHL playoff night.
  6. Joshnoble01

GrayBull Golf Course

This looks so good.
  7. Joshnoble01

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and Frijoles.
  8. Joshnoble01

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

And soon the mock drafting can begin.
  9. Joshnoble01

Do/did you tip your fitter?

It wouldn’t even cross my mind to do this. I’m not saying I’m right or wrong. I just wouldn’t have thought I should.
  10. Joshnoble01

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

I’ve got at least another 15 years before I can even think about it. The math on my 401k and other retirement stuff says we should be able to do it and keep our lifestyle right around the time I’m 60. We’ll see. Doesn’t seem like it but my financial advisor says it will be possible.
  11. Joshnoble01

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Giants having a good night. Webb has a legit shot to get a cy young. Staff is going to come together I think. Hopefully Hicks keeps it going and Harrison has nasty stuff too. Snell is going to not be as awful as his first two starts once he gets a couple games in.
  12. Joshnoble01

Sports Memorabilia Thread

Wow. This is amazing. Nicely done.
  13. Joshnoble01

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Feel like new uniforms have been largely a miss. Broncos release are terrible. Houston is ok and the H is cool. But unis are meh. I still don't know what Detroit did so at least they didn't screw their good uniforms up.
  14. Joshnoble01

NBA 2023 - 2024

Jokic brothers are a menace.
  15. Joshnoble01

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Utah.
  16. Joshnoble01

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

A little on the nose.
  17. Joshnoble01

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Physically I am at my breaking point after a 3 day trip. Usually, those will have 1 round at least with more than 18. The first time I did a long golf trip with a group of guys we did 27 holes of a scramble on day 1 to learn the course, 45 the second day with the last 9 being another scramble...
  18. Joshnoble01

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I can promise you it will be different. Might have to take it on day 1 before we get a few pound of beer bloat from the Yeunglings I am going to consume though. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  19. Joshnoble01

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

I just googled the association of Bees and Utah. I didn't realize the connection and I actually like it. I was previously on the fence on the Buzz or something bee adjacent thinking it was dumb. Utah Yetis is still tops to me though.
Back