Search results for query: *

1. N

CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Finally able to get back in here. New position makes it difficult! Entry: To beat the Callaway team? YES! Test equipment and play with great people at a great place? Of course!
  2. N

Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

@gman definitely needs some sun on those legs! Not a lot of sun in OH-IO? 🤣🤣
  3. N

Do Dress Codes Bother You?

I have an issue with them when I go to an inexpensive, goat ranch of a track. There should be zero reason why I have to look like I am playing at a country club when the course and club house look like it has had any work done to it in decades. Now, if I am invited to play at a nice country...
  4. N

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I've been playing the CSx for awhile. This tells me I need to CS...hmmmm...
  5. N

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

I guess the pressure of playing with/against @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous might have been too much for you, huh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Definitely the right ringer!!!! :ROFLMAO:
  6. N

CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

Driver - @Gman79 - ST-Z 10.0 & @Golfers Anonymous - ST-Z 9.5 I am right handed Which Mizuno Driver model do you prefer? ST-Z 9.5 What is your favorite UST Mamiya Driver Shaft? LIN-Q Gunmetal 70g
  7. N

CONTEST Super Stroke Wins! You Win!

This is funny! I was just talking about these this weekend. HA! My buddy uses these and loves them. I hit 9i on Saturday and the grip and feel was phenomenal and I looked at him and told him I need to get a set of these. Not overly sticky and I really felt like I cold control his club better...
  8. N

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Current Wedges in Your Bag? - Cleveland Zipcore 60*, Ballistic 56* and Indi Golf 52* Airport Used for Travel? - Kansas City - MCI Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? - I have not had a wedge fitting. If you saw short game, you know right away. Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges - The...
  9. N

CONTEST The Engagement: The 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days. IT has really been difficult deciding on what to write. So, I am going to just be myself. One definition of the word ENGAGEMENT: the act of engaging : the state of being engaged. To me this means to be involved, responding, answering...
  10. N

My Carvana Experience

That is 100% true! The negative usually out weigh the positives, especially in the automotive industry. I have a feeling that is because buying a vehicle is a big deal. It's the second biggest investment people make, house is usually the first. I am glad your experience was more on the positive...
  11. N

My Carvana Experience

As someone who works in the automotive industry, I have not heard many "positive" stories on the buying side of their business. Selling to them is a different story. The three people I know that have sold their vehicle to Carvana have had great experiences.
Back