Search results for query: *

1. OFvar

Favorite Golfer?

Ok ok...before you answer tiger woods-lets pick our favorites not named Elderick! :alien: Aaron Badelley for the most stylish (without being over the top "ian poulter") & best putter stroke Nate Green buttery swing, fun to watch Kenny Perry because he is down to earth, the "underdog", and...
  2. OFvar

FS/T ~Scotty Cameron Newport 2~

Cameron- $old Also have a pair of Footjoy Reelfit shoes size 12 wore for 9 HOLES! Literally, they are perfecto condition not a scratch or stain on them. They are the ones with the adjusting knob on the heel so there are no laces. Im pretty sure these retail for upwards of 120$? Ill let them...
  3. OFvar

Bo van pelts golf towel

So im at the PGA last weekend and i see bo van pelts caddie go over and dip his towel in a bucket of water, ring it out, and then use it to wipe his clubs and then just threw it on top of his clubs! it looked like fancy material so im guess it holds some of the water to clean the clubs but wont...
  4. OFvar

FS/FT- FT-5 IMIX *BRAND NEW* WITH SHAFTS(Bring Me Scotty's)

The little bit of everything sale! take a peak :) ill trade for pretty much anything just let me know what you have! Id really like a Scotty Teryllium TEI3 or anytype of Scotty. Let me know everything you have because i could do a cash deal or something because i...
  5. OFvar

OnlineGolfWarehouse.com - Prices too good to be true?

Can anyone verify if this is legit? i read their "about us" and theres lots of grammar errors and etc... but come on scotty 1.5 for 110$? how can that be...its got to be fake. but how is this place not shut down...
  6. OFvar

WTB: Adidas Tour 360 LTD or Adipure ANY SIZE/COLOR!!!

Im looking to buy either brand new ltd or adipures in size 13 -or- a used pair of either of those that i can buy for dirt cheap in ANY SIZE! id be willing to pay 20-25$ for a pair of them even with no soles! pm me with what youve got! thanks, brad
  7. OFvar

Scotty Cameron Restoration! :)

So i found a putter finally! scotty studio style newport 2.5. i ended up trading one of my clubs in my putter stash for it so it didnt cost me anything....directly. it was in kind of rough shape but im having a guy on ebay restore it fully in a green and white "money" scheme. then i already...
  8. OFvar

WTB: Callaway I Mix Shafts/Callaway Demo Shafts

Hi i have an ft-5 imix head and i want some shafts for it. the shafts that every callaway demo cart has fit the imix head!!! so i will buy one of those if you managed to get one somehow or if you have one of the "official" imix shafts id be interested in that too! thanks
  9. OFvar

Wtb: Scotty cameron putters!!! I want to buy your old scotty!

hey im still on my "putter quest" and id like to buy and old beat up scotty to see how it feels and such and then i can decide from there. im looking for like one of the old newports or one of the new newports or one from the Terrylium franchise (:clap:) ...one of the TEI3 TEL3s!!! :) let me...
  10. OFvar

All Conference/All Area Honors!

Here is a form where junior golfers/ or ex-junior golfers can post there past achievements in the sport. This year I was first team all conference(2nd overall in the conference)(D2 conference, green bay area teams) Still waiting for the all-area team to be announced...fingers crossed :)
  11. OFvar

WTB: A Sick Putter!!!

Let me know if you guys have anything like a scotty or bettinardi or tp mills or something exquisite! i really like the old Bullseye series and the TEI Terylium :) in this ad WTB= Willing to Buy or WIlling to Barter i have many clubs in my basement! message me with any clubs you might...
  12. OFvar

FT-Tiger Woods Headcover (Driver & FW/Hybrid)

I have a tiger woods tiger headcover for the driver which is pretty new and a tiger woods headcover for a hybrid/3wood...neither i used at all!!! But i want a new one! ill be willing to swap headcover for headcover, we each pay shipping. Let me know what you have that you want to trade...id like...
  13. OFvar

Titleist AP2s

Does anyone have the AP2's? any comments? good buy? im really thinking about getting them...i tried them out on the course the other day and was overpleased with them----but how are they after the "honey moon"?
  14. OFvar

Custom Clubs

Decided to start this thread to show off ways weve customized our clubs I like my clubs to be completely custom... i just got my R9 and i couldnt hit it worth anything so......... i bought the R9 adapter off ebay and put it on my prolaunch blue(and had it cut down to 44 1/8) and...
  15. OFvar

Daly: On Himself Playing Bogey Golf In The Buick

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-dalyswoes&prov=ap&type=lgns interesting, hes got talent, just lacks structure
  16. OFvar

Taylormade Golf

I have been a big taylormade guy for a while now, but everytime i see this ad i really wonder....... does anybody actually believe this? :confused2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2hEarRxD4
  17. OFvar

100$ For A Driver

I just got a hundred dollar gc to put toward a driver. I need a new one, my ft-5 is "worn out". I know about the driver shoot out and ive read it 5 times, but i want to know about personal reviews. :comp: I like the Cobra S9-1, any Callaway and Taylormades from hitting. Ill be going to...
  18. OFvar

Favorite Golf Moments

These can be personal or pro..just wondering what moments you guys/gals cherish most 1. Lew Worsham, down by 1 to the clubhouse leader Chandler Harper, holes out from 115 out for eagle on the 72nd hole to win the first ever televised golf tournament(1953)(look on Harpers face is priceless) 2...
  19. OFvar

Golf Lingo

My coach uses words like snipe and duck to describe a shot he just hit that was a hook. Do you guys use any interesting golf lingo?
  20. OFvar

Man, You Guys Have To Head To Golf Galaxy!

I went to GG to take advantage of the 50% off clearance sale yesterday, and boy was i surprised what i found! I had intentions of picking up a shirt and maybe some grips, but what i ended up buying was a Scotty! what did i pay you might ask? 95$!!! A complete steal! Some of the scotties...
Back