Search results for query: *

1. snafu

WTB G700 7 iron LH

Looking to buy a ping G700 left handed green dot 7 iron cracked mine on a rock that wasn't visible and need it replaced didn't know if anyone had one. thanks
  2. snafu

putting maker

lets start that im horrable at putting defantly thd worst part of my game and Im new to golf. So I saw on a putting video about using a spot infront of your ball as an aiming tool to help with lining up your putt. My question is do you think using a ball maker infront of your ball if there is no...
  3. snafu

valentine's day surprise

ok i did it what did you guys do for your significant others for valentine's day. My son and daughter got candy wife got flowers and we went out to the movies.
  4. snafu

hard knocks of the left handed

when i go to the store to check ou TV new clubs I get this wish there was a closer shop that i didnt have to custom order anything i wanted to try.
  5. snafu

over shooting a hole

i just has a debate with @PatsFan the other day about over shooting the hole. We played a 240 yard par 4 and i whipped out thd driver and over shot the hole in to a little rough in the back oc the green. By about 20 yards. short chip and eagled the hole. Question is is it better to...
  6. snafu

Happy Birthday Rintintim.tk

@rintintim.tk
  7. snafu

Happy Birthday Missysinus

@Missysinus
  8. snafu

Happy Birthday KevinBoileau

@KevinBoileau
  9. snafu

Happy birthday Jdvela55

@jdvela55
  10. snafu

Happy Birthday Crazygolfnut

@crazygolfnut
  11. snafu

Happy Birthday Ashman

@AshMan
  12. snafu

Happy Birthday

@backenmuller52
  13. snafu

Happy Birthday

@Kirbyhawk
  14. snafu

happy bithday

@trueflight2003
  15. snafu

happy birthday

@wabethuan
  16. snafu

CUSTOM PUTTER FOR MALLET COVER ( Sticker shock)

Looked on line to get a custom medium mallet cover. I had a very good idea of what i wanted so I pulled the trigger and called and discussed what I wanted. I didn't feel like i was asking for the world. I wanted a sexy Marine girl pin up girl wearing dress blues saying "put it in the...
  17. snafu

shorter shaft

i currently have an ping G400 max driver with an alta s flex 55 at a length of grip to connctor of 44 and 5/8 inches im currently looking to either shorten it about 1.5 inches or get a new shaft all together to put my ping head on question is. Should I just shorten the shaft I already have or...
  18. snafu

cutting down club shafts

well first off my son is takin ggv an interest in golf which is great but he's currently in between shaft sizes he's approx 5'1" and to tall for the 12 and under club and to short for the teen clubs. I dont want to discourage his playing by him going to longer clubs when he will miss hit and get...
  19. snafu

g700

finally after a long 4 weeks ping came through with my new green dot g700 irons and to my surprise they have golf pride grips as well. special thanks to and to THP for all the recommendations and cyprian keys in bolton mass for getting them in. fist time using them lowered my score by 10 what a...
  20. snafu

what political leader has the best golf game?

We have all seen presidents take trips and show up playing a round or two on vacation. question who do you think would win in a heads up match against trump and why?
Back