Search results for query: *

1. OldandStiff

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Before I lived here I would say a well maintained practice bunkers. Now I'd say being able to hit driver. There's this insane thing here where even at really nice courses the range doesn't have even space for people with some speed to practice with their driver.
  2. OldandStiff

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

Apparently not enough for people to show the fitter some love. 😆
  3. OldandStiff

Do/did you tip your fitter?

So if a fitter doesn't own his/her own shop or club company, do they still get the whole fee?
  4. OldandStiff

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Man this ball bag really spoil you on feels. Hit a few others today and after a stretch of playing the B X it was a pretty sensory experience. Love the feel of these.
  5. OldandStiff

Ping S159 Wedges

That's hot.
  6. OldandStiff

Gym Pet Peeves

Anyone know how to sign "get the f**k out of the walkway with that jump rope" ? Asking for a friend.
  7. OldandStiff

Flip Side - Did you ask for a club/other discount at your last fitting?

Or something free? Box of balls, hat, whatever. Let's take it the other way. It's already pretty apparent most don't think it's a tip worthy service. But did you go the other side of generosity and ask for something for your effort?
  8. OldandStiff

Gym Pet Peeves

When you forget your clothes and you're dressed like you work there and people keep looking at you confused. Mind ya business! All the cool people work out in tight 5-pocket semi-casual pants. 😆
  9. OldandStiff

How does you salary look compared to this?

I mean it's really, if you really think about.. not, not close. Not close at all. 😆 But I get to spend more time doing what I like these days than I ever have, so I'm rich in spirit.
  10. OldandStiff

Thing could probably pay for an experience or two by this point. Also, do you tip for haircuts?
  11. OldandStiff

For the record I'm honestly just really mad at my wife about the hairdresser thing. Because from my eyes it's like this - you mean you tipped this woman so I have to hear about this bad haircut our entire trip?? That's what you're telling me?! 😆 And then it turned into a group convo with a...
  12. OldandStiff

So even though you know how to drive yourself, when you don't have the tools to do it you'll pay someone else to do it. And tip them on top the required fee for it. Basically every time. Same with haircuts?
  13. OldandStiff

Oh yeah. Everyone loves a good acquaintance hug in these post COVID days. 😆
  14. OldandStiff

So you tip your Uber/Lyft?
  15. OldandStiff

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

🔥 Blue grips and ferrules look good!!!
  16. OldandStiff

I have. Not as a rule, but I tend to tip things like this if I'm able to in the moment. And now I'm really confused where that puts me on the scale of people on this. 😆
  17. OldandStiff

End of day conversation about tipping a hairdresser (and didn't even like the cut) has me curious about this. It kind of veered off into professions that get tipped and don't and why, and it was pretty interesting where it landed.
  18. OldandStiff

Which Ball Would You Play?

I know 1 wouldn't work well for me on course but it would work great for a whole lot of people.
  19. OldandStiff

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

I know I sound like a broken record but a good chunk of people not looking at the Max are missing out. Some slower swingers around don't seem to think of the Darkspeed when they're club pondering, and then they hit the Max with the LinQ Red 5F2 or something similar and minds get blown.
Back