Search results for query: *

1. Kevin1951

There IS Still Some Good In The World!

I bought a Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder on August 31. It is head and shoulders better than the Nikon it replaced. I was trying to use it this past weekend during a round, and the ON/OFF switch appears to be sticking. I emailed Precision Pro to see if they could fix it. I got a reply 24...
  2. Kevin1951

Arccos Discovery

I tried Arccos a little over a year ago and got discouraged because it missed so many shots. I canceled my subscription and then was lured back by the promised changes. Again I was beginning to get frustrated because of missing or misnamed shots. I recalibrated my sensors and all read the...
  3. Kevin1951

Anyone Else? Eagle Eye Rangefinders

My Facebook has been blowing up with ads for Eagle Eye Rangefinders. I did a search and found no threads addressing this one. Does anyone have one? Any feedback on it, or am I being scammed?
  4. Kevin1951

Callaway Epic Star Max

I'm not seeing any love for the newly released Epic Star Max on the forum. Any reviews, opinions, observations? With my embarrassing swing speed, I'm curious what it might do for my game.
  5. Kevin1951

Arccos Gen 2 v. Swing Caddie SC200+

I've been using Arccos for a bit over a year and I'm very pleased with it, but I needed something to help me on the range so I picked up the Swing Caddie 200 a few weeks ago. The comparisons regarding distances between the two aren't "too" far apart, but I'm wondering which one is most...
  6. Kevin1951

Camp Shirts?

Does anyone wear any other shirts than Polo shirts (not T-Shirts). I'm thinking that they call them Camp Shirts. Short sleeves, buttons, etc. I have a few shirts that are relatively loose and easy to swing with but I don't want to be "that guy".
  7. Kevin1951

Frustrated on the Driving Range

Returned to golf after retirement. Spend lots of days on a driving range when I can't be on the course. I have a LOT of work to do. Is it just me or does anyone else get frustrated by "limited distance" range balls? I've developed a nice straight shot and my Arccos tells me that I'm doing...
Back