Search results for query: *

1. maxw72

Would this change my club?

In my recent banter post on the forum, I mentioned I had the head come off my 56*. No breakage, just came loose over time and just came clean off like the glue gave away. I took it into our local shop to have them re-attach it (its within minutes of my work so I just had them do it rather than...
  2. maxw72

For Sale Arccos Caddie Link

Get yourself essentially a brand new Caddie link! Arccos sent me a new Caddie Link when my original Link had syncing issues. Since receiving the new Link I have only used it once and it worked perfectly. I just found myself not putting the "effort" into using it. Would like to get $100 shipped...
  3. maxw72

For Sale Handmade 12 ball Display

Made a display for a customer and due to wood choice the stain didn't come out how the customer liked so I have this sitting in my basement. Would like to get $40 shipped in Cont US.
  4. maxw72

Review A Review of Bandon Dunes/Sheep Ranch/Trails

Wife pulled out all the stops for my 30th birthday last November and got me a weekend trip to Bandon with my dad. We left on Wednesday of last week and got home yesterday. We found a nice VRBO that for the entire trip cost the same as one night in one of the on resort Bandon rooms, and we found...
  5. maxw72

Inventables X-Carve

Anyone used one or something similar? What are your thoughts?
  6. maxw72

WTB: Caddie Link

I know it is a long shot but if anyone has one laying around that they don't have any use for. I'd be happy to take it off your hands for the right price!
  7. maxw72

For Sale Taylormade M1 Irons

Selling my Taylormade M1 irons. Really loved these irons but just need to make a bit more room in the basement. Looking to get $350 shipped. 4-AW, True Tempur XP95 S 300 shafts. Recently regripped to GP MCC+4. Sorry for not cleaning up the irons before pictures, took them in a rush this morning...
  8. maxw72

Random 18 Southern Utah

Really cool look at some of the "best" holes of Southern Utah. EAL does a great job in all his videos and has a love for the game of golf. Part 1 - Strictly Sand Hollow Part 2 Part 3
  9. maxw72

Which do you prefer?

I was thinking on my drive yesterday how an aspect of a golf course I absolutely hate is when courses run holes alongside one another. I get it, not every course has 100's of acres of land to make a massive loop and not every hole can be just wide open, but I have found myself deciding on...
  10. maxw72

FS: Mint Epic Flash headcover-Just pay shipping

Have a mint epic flash headcover that is taking up space. Just pay shipping from Utah and it's yours.
  11. maxw72

WTB Toddler clubs

Looking for toddler clubs for my little guy He is just over 30" and he has the little tykes clubs but I find him swinging around the nine iron that is sitting in the house. So he seems to be drawn to the "ones dad uses". So I'm looking for some small clubs for him. Something similar to the ones...
  12. maxw72

Calling ALL Stair workers/Woodworkers/Home Construction/DIYers

I'm in a real predicament here. Everyone has used their Stimulus checks for home renovations and with better half and myself considering trying for our second child, I need to start looking at finishing the basement for the times she needs to work from home. Now I live in a three story home with...
  13. maxw72

For Sale Cleveland CBX2 58*

Selling my fairly new CBX2 58*. I really like the club but I'm just looking to go with different gapping on my wedges. Would look at trading for a 56* CBX2 or Full Face. I've probably played about 3 rounds with it and a few range sessions. Looking to get $100 shipped
  14. maxw72

Thoughts on GolfPass

So as I sat and watched The Taylormade match this afternoon I saw the ads for Golfpass. Has anyone used it? I'm currently a player who loves golf but could use all the help I could get as my goal is to break 90. What are your thoughts on how good it is for a higher handicap player such as...
  15. maxw72

For Sale FS: Seamus Headcover

Looking to sell a Seamus headcover which I purchased from another THP'er here. I'm just not really in love with how it looks on my bag. Looking to get $40 Shipped for it, from what I know the original THP'er never used it, and it has bit on my driver for probably 3 months so it shows no use and...
  16. maxw72

Cart Bag

What is everyone's thoughts on the cart bag? I recently picked up a Clicgear 3.5+ and I'm considering switching from my Ping Hoofer 14 to a cart bag. I figure if I'm playing golf now, I'll have either my push cart or I'll be in a cart. So what are your thoughts? Switch to a cart bag or keep the...
  17. maxw72

F/S Titleist 917F2

Selling my Titleist 917F2 with Stiff Project X Evenflow shaft. Looking to get $100 Shipped but shoot me an offer or trades if you have any. Headcover included, in good condition.
  18. maxw72

Best Motivational Quote...

I have been having a tough couple weeks with everything going on in the world on top of family "stuff" and I thought of looking up some inspirational/motivational quotes. I found one that became a favorite and I felt was applicable to what is going on today. "Hope is important because it can...
  19. maxw72

FS: Seamus Driver Cover

Up for sale is my Seamus Golf driver cover. Bought it from a THP'er a few months ago and the quality and look is amazing, just don't like how it looks in my red/black bag. Looking to just get what I paid here for it so $50.00 (shipped) but feel free to shoot me an offer. No rips tears or issues...
  20. maxw72

Golf Pride +4 Standard Review

I’m happy to report that after my first round with my Golf Pride grips installed I’m very happy with the overall feel of the new grips. For those wanting to know I currently have the Golf Pride +4’s in standard on my Taylormade M1’s 4-AW. Up until receiving my GP’s I was playing the standard...
Back