Search results for query: *

1. FreddieMac

What golfer has had the greatest impact to golf all time?

Old Tom Morris without him the modern game as we know it would probably not exist. Golf courses as they are today dictate everything from the ball to the clubs. Without the modern golf course, clubs and balls would look and act completely different.
  2. FreddieMac

Cutting down length of fairway woods and driver

I am thinking about having my woods cut down by an inch across the clubs to get more accuracy. I know I am giving up a bit of distance, but right now that is not a big deal. Has anyone done this and had success?
  3. FreddieMac

WIITB - FreddieMac

Half new and half old thanks to the flood. Will probably look to replace the 3,5,7 next year with a 4, 20 degree and 23 degree hybrid. On the fence about the Driver. In two rounds I am hitting 68% fairways with it at 230+. I could probably benefit from new technology, I just do not know if I...
  4. FreddieMac

Woodworking / Furniture Building

This is one of the projects I am most happy with because I helped a friend. Both my neighbor and I were flooded with 4.5 feet of water in 2016. He had a family piece of furniture that sat in flood water for 5 days. Then he pulled it out and sent it to a furniture restoration place. It then sat...
  5. FreddieMac

Yes, I originally was going to make one of these large tables with the flip up tools, but after laying it out, it was just too big for my space. So here you can see where I put together a small support system. I put some sides and dust capture on the back of the saw. Here is a pick of the...
  6. FreddieMac

Yes and no. I have small workshop, 10X16. I have a large contractor delta table saw (Probably to big for the shop, but I wanted something better than a job site saw). I love the saw but the problem I face is that it can only turn 180 degrees at a time. I spent this weekend reworking and building...
  7. FreddieMac

My last major project was a doll house I built with my daughter for my daughter for Chirstmas. It is a custom house, I took elements she wanted from 3 different houses and created my own unique house. Here are some Christmas morning pics: I am starting a coffee table for my mother this weekend.
  8. FreddieMac

Trying To Break 90 Club

Well, my quest to break 90 will have to go on hold for a while. This is the result of a layup shot on a par 5. My 5-iron gave up playing golf. This is my irons I have had since 2002 and I absolutely love them. In 2016 my house was flooded and these irons where hung upside down in my bag in my...
  9. FreddieMac

Lofts on modern clubs

I have been researching clubs and wondering about the jacked up lofts. Right now I am playing Titleist DCI 981s and looking at the loft chart they are at least 4 degrees less than most of these modern clubs. I understand the loft is how most are getting distance, but the manufactures are...
  10. FreddieMac

Checking in from Tigerland

Hello. Picked up golf when I was 21 to get to know my father-in-law and brother-in-law who where golfers. Now I am 47 and after about 8 years of sporadic playing (once or twice every couple of years), I am back at it. I am finally to point where I can take care of the family, work, play golf and...
Back