Search results for query: *

1. FreddieMac

Cutting down length of fairway woods and driver

I am thinking about having my woods cut down by an inch across the clubs to get more accuracy. I know I am giving up a bit of distance, but right now that is not a big deal. Has anyone done this and had success?
  2. FreddieMac

WIITB - FreddieMac

Half new and half old thanks to the flood. Will probably look to replace the 3,5,7 next year with a 4, 20 degree and 23 degree hybrid. On the fence about the Driver. In two rounds I am hitting 68% fairways with it at 230+. I could probably benefit from new technology, I just do not know if I...
  3. FreddieMac

Lofts on modern clubs

I have been researching clubs and wondering about the jacked up lofts. Right now I am playing Titleist DCI 981s and looking at the loft chart they are at least 4 degrees less than most of these modern clubs. I understand the loft is how most are getting distance, but the manufactures are...
  4. FreddieMac

Checking in from Tigerland

Hello. Picked up golf when I was 21 to get to know my father-in-law and brother-in-law who where golfers. Now I am 47 and after about 8 years of sporadic playing (once or twice every couple of years), I am back at it. I am finally to point where I can take care of the family, work, play golf and...
Back