Search results for query: *

1. Overdraw18

CONTEST EIGHT WINNERS: Tiger Woods 82nd Win with Bridgestone Golf

Tour B XS player. Started playing this ball a few months ago. I don't see anything taking its place. Does everything I want it to do.
  2. Overdraw18

Trying To Break 90 Club

Is there a place to find all these threads? I tried the search bar without any luck. I'd like to read a Breaking 85 or 80 thread but I am having trouble finding it on here. Google search only gives me Golfwrx links.
  3. Overdraw18

Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

edited: per request. Apparently objective, unbiased reviews are not allowed.
  4. Overdraw18

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

couldn't pass up the srixon Q star deal. $50 for 5 dozen is stupid cheap.
  5. Overdraw18

Flu Season - Do You Get A Flu Shot?

No. It causes autism :D:comp: In serious, yes every year.
  6. Overdraw18

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Would like to replace my current 4 wood with a 3 wood for a little more distance on those par 5s and tight tee boxes. Can't complain with Pings forgiveness so this would be a welcome addition.
  7. Overdraw18

Hybrid shafts. What are you gaming and why?

Anyone have a comparison of evenflow blue vs tensei blue? Looking to pick up a Titleist 818 hybrid with one of these stock shaft options. Can't really decide on shaft.
  8. Overdraw18

Pick a car... any car!

Porsche 991 GT2RS or GT3RS. This is the only car I'd be willing to spend to actually own. Cuz racecar.
  9. Overdraw18

What do you want from a hybrid?

Play 2 older hybrids but looking to move into titlest to replace them. Consistent distance and flight. I want to be able to hit 200 yards on a par 3 and stop it on the green with enough ball flight. I want the next to be able to get 210-215 with good gapping between my next club (4 wood).
  10. Overdraw18

Proximity From 150

8 iron. 60-70% hitting the green. One or two of them pretty close to the hole.
  11. Overdraw18

New Kirkland Signature 4-piece Urethane Ball, Performance One

Costco, especially when it comes to Kirkland Sig is all about customer service. Not surprised they knew how to make it right.
  12. Overdraw18

TrueSpec free full bag fitting

They are running this promo? How far out were you able to get booked? Will be flying out to Socal Mid October.
  13. Overdraw18

Mizuno or Ping Irons

I picked up a set of used Ping i200s. Couldn't be happier. Price + forgiveness it was a no brainer. I think Mizuno will give the buttery soft feel but I can't seem to find a brand more forgiving than pings. Depends on what you're after.
  14. Overdraw18

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

That's good to hear. I already put the yellow in play and surprisingly I kinda like the yellow with the ease of finding my ball. Maybe I'll exchange the other dozen.
  15. Overdraw18

Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

For those playing these, how was distance off the tee compared to your previous gamer? I am using the Tour B XS for the past 2 rounds (previously played ProV1) and I have read somewhat mixed information. This ball is supposed to be super spinny around the greens which I've noticed, but I've read...
  16. Overdraw18

Played 1 ball yesterday for a few holes. No cuts so far but I admit longer testing will need to be done. Feels a little firmer at least from the balls I have been playing recently.
  17. Overdraw18

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

Want this putter to sink more putts! That face looks intriguing.
  18. Overdraw18

What Did Your Driver Cost?

$200 OG Taylormade M2 when the newer model launched.
  19. Overdraw18

Will give these a go this weekend but likely will be returning them after seeing the pictures of the cover splitting. Not worried with Costco's excellent return policy.
  20. Overdraw18

"According to the USGA ball conforming list, it's identical to the Srixon Z Star XV (4P-1c, M-H, 338 dimples). Both from Japan as well." Someone posted on another site. Legit or naw? Where's this person getting Japan for K sig?! :confused:
Back