1. Turtlerancher

Hello from San Diego

:welcome:
  2. Turtlerancher

Hello from Montreal

:welcome:
  3. Turtlerancher

Thank you Mystery Person!

Thank you whoever you may be for bringing a bright spot in my life right now by gifting me my Albatross Membership! Between working 70+ hours a week since coming back from Vegas and, finding out yesterday from my MRI that I have been suffering through 3 ruptured disc in my cervical spine all...
  4. Turtlerancher

Are You Happy Where You Live?

Nope! To many of these days! And they will be starting soon! 😡
  5. Turtlerancher

What was the first course you played?

First course was in California with the BIL and we still go play it and drink Blue Moons every time I go to visit. https://golf.lacity.org/course_roosevelt/
  6. Turtlerancher

Are there any spots in your bag you would buy a club untested?

I am about to do that with a King Tec hybrid once I narrow down what I THINK will work for a shaft.🤔
  7. Turtlerancher

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Definitely sticking with OL! I have shutdown golfing for the year with my shoulder injury and work being so hectic but, I can't wait until next spring to get out when healthy and play these to their potential. Will ponder getting them reshafted with F4 Recoil 95s this winter and have a set of...
  8. Turtlerancher

Official Rant of the Day

Work over 73.5 hour's in 5 days and what do I do on my day off, cut trees and pull stumps! 😐 Something is wrong with me! 🙄
  9. Turtlerancher

Official Rant of the Day

I am getting way to old and worn out to be working almost 64 hrs. in 4 days! Ugh!!😵
  10. Turtlerancher

Official Rant of the Day

Have not had a knee replacement, yet, but when they did my ACL I had the same burning/itching happening, Dr. told me alot of it was the bone healing around the screws.
  11. Turtlerancher

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf

As someone who's post are usually pretty short and on the lighthearted side, after a 15 hr. day of work and trying to start composing my thoughts about what just happened to me, here I go with some of those thoughts. This past weekend has made me realize just how many great and wonderful people...
  12. Turtlerancher

Well, after the flight from hell and not getting home until 3:00 am EST, getting 2 hours sleep and working all day, I have my phone back that I lost on the plane. Kudos to Delta for finding it and getting it to me in a prompt fashion. Both me and my phone are at 2% charge so not much is flowing...
  13. Turtlerancher

Sitting here reflecting on my whole weekend and what a range of emotion that is coursing thru me, for me to go silent most of the weekend was a big bad one me but, until you experience such a awesome thing for a regular hacker you cannot imagine what a cerebral overload it can be! I had the...
  14. Turtlerancher

The view here sure doesn't register on the suck-o-meter!
Back