Search results for query: *

1. Turtlerancher

Thank you Mystery Person!

Thank you whoever you may be for bringing a bright spot in my life right now by gifting me my Albatross Membership! Between working 70+ hours a week since coming back from Vegas and, finding out yesterday from my MRI that I have been suffering through 3 ruptured disc in my cervical spine all...
  2. Turtlerancher

Greens speed

Was just reading a interesting article about the speed of greens and was wondering about THPs thoughts. Do you feel your greens are to fast, to slow, just right? Does your course struggle with greens burning out from trying to keep them fast...
  3. Turtlerancher

Yowza! Post #5000!

Just noticed that I am ticking by the 5000 post mark in the short time I have been here and was amazed. In all the years posting in forums for my other interest I know I have less than 4000 post combined. That is just a testament of how welcoming and enjoyable THP is to the avid hacker. Thank...
  4. Turtlerancher

Slow play or hitting into someone??

So what is it? Post your thoughts? 😳🤯
  5. Turtlerancher

WITB- Turtlerancher

:datrek: Lite Rider Pro on a :bagboy: Quad XL :mizuno: ST 200 @ 10 1/2* w/:MCA: Tensei Orange CK 50 R :mizuno: 2016 JPX EZ 5W @18* w/:fujikra: FW 65 R :mizuno: 2020 CLK 3H @19* w/:MCA: Red CK 70HY R :mizuno: 2020 CLK 4H @ 22* w/:MCA: Red CK 70HY R :mizuno: 2020 CLK 5H @ 25* w/:MCA: Red CK 70HY...
  6. Turtlerancher

Callaway LD Spec drivers

@vgolfman tweeting the big dogs! https://www.callawaygolf.com/clubs/drivers/ld-spec-drivers/ Who's thinking about going all BD? Wonder if any shops near me will carry them? 🤔
  7. Turtlerancher

Anyone use this putting mat?

Looking at a new mat and was interested in this one, has anyone have or tried it...
  8. Turtlerancher

Little Debbie

@Snickerdog seen these in the store yesterday, limited edition! And..go! 🤣🤣
  9. Turtlerancher

Golf scooter for Christmas?

Just checking my mail and saw this, https://www.golfgrade.com/evrideables-golf Wonder if Mrs. Claus would go for it? 🤔
  10. Turtlerancher

New Q Star Tours

Just got the promotional email today, https://www.srixon.com/us/q-star-tour.html?sc_src=email_1757193&sc_lid=96058225&sc_uid=wH1SHyxnks&sc_llid=171943&sc_eh=34806c31414a991a1&utm_source=srixon&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Q-STARTour3_10072020 Anyone else wondering if they are going to spoil a...
  11. Turtlerancher

WTB Club building equipment

I want to start doing some basic re-shafting and club building. Looking for any equipment you may have laying around unused to start my tool collection.
  12. Turtlerancher

How many bunkers..

How many bunkers are to many? Playing a Ross course on Monday that can be punishing if not accurate. https://penobscotvalleycc.com Being a Ross design, most bunkers are pretty deep with some having blind shots at the flag if your in them green side. How do your courses stack up? Lots of...
  13. Turtlerancher

Registration question..

When you buy new clubs how many of you register them for warranty? I've never done it but, wondering if I should.
  14. Turtlerancher

Have you ever just "known"?

Went to the local pro shop at lunch today because they called and said the Mizuno rep was bringing a van full of clubs today. Wanted to see what I could put in my bag for 4 and 5 irons. Talked to the rep and he handed me a 5 CLK hybrid and a bucket of balls and said "Go try this". No stretching...
  15. Turtlerancher

Help me shaft gurus!

I'm getting ready to order new MP20 wedges and want to go with graphite shafts. Currently my 3 wedges are 2 steel and 1 graphite with the graphite being a Exsar IS2 Tour Spec. Regular flex,103 g, 2.5 torque with a mid ball flight. This is a perfect fit and feeling shaft for me and would like to...
  16. Turtlerancher

Ok Srixon, just stop!

They must know I have no will power, keep getting buy 2 get 1 free emails, $20.00 doz. offers and more sales emails. After my order yesterday I looked when I got home and realized with this 3 dozen I will have a total of 21 dozen QSTs to start the season! If I go through that many I'm quitting...
  17. Turtlerancher

Favorite brand of hot dogs

The recent ketchup on dog thread got me wondering, are these a New England thing or do you have anything similar elsewhere? https://www.beansmeats.com/product/red-snapper-frankfurts/
  18. Turtlerancher

Cobra F7 OL

Local dealer has a set of 5-gw for sale in great shape for $199.95 question is, having read a little, is that the newer ol are vastly superior. Are these worth it to scratch my ol itch or would you recommend something newer for a better experience?
  19. Turtlerancher

IOC and Covid19

Just browsing around catching up on the 2020 Olympics and it seems to me that the IOC has their heads in the sand as far as Covid19 is concerned. Plans have not changed for any of the events even though a lot of the qualifiers have been canceled or postponed. Japanese committee members are...
  20. Turtlerancher

Putter Pondering

After a disappointing weekend of putter shopping at the local golf expo I have had to reset my putter hunt. Found the SL Ten and BOP to be to light feeling and no one had a #3 Mizuno to try. The Elevado kinda interested me but I figured I would ask here for other options. So what is everyone in...
Back