Search results for query: *

1. Mikey D

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #17

9I or PW depending on distance. Not necessarily flag hunting, but trying to get it on the right tier; hopefully two putt from there.
  2. Mikey D

Best Road Trip Snack?

You all convinced me - Gardettos will be on the list for a travel snack on the way to Ballyhack.
  3. Mikey D

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Yeah, I'm getting a wee bit excited. This all sounds fantastic. Can't wait!
  4. Mikey D

Best Road Trip Snack?

Apparently Gardettos and Chex Mix are owned by the same company, so they're probably the same effing thing. I've honestly never seen or heard of Gardettos before this thread; but I'm not a savant in mixed snacks.
  5. Mikey D

Deadpool & Wolverine

Your wife has good taste. I too love Hugh Jackman. (And Morena Baccarin as well)
  6. Mikey D

Bougie TP

My youngest son actually bitched about it because it wasn't squared off when he folded it. I told him he's lucky we don't use the thin one ply sandpaper type of toilet paper and he actually has something soft to wipe his ass with and quit complaining.
  7. Mikey D

Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

I've played one par 6 before at Farmstead on the SC/NC border. Course is gone now; someone bought the property and is building a massive residential development. Fun hole - you teed off in South Carolina and finished the hole in North Carolina.
  8. Mikey D

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

Driver or 3W off the tee depending on how I'm playing. This hole might suit me as I typically miss left and the entire length looks to slope left to right along the fairway and around the green. Might get some generous bounces.
  9. Mikey D

Really random: which pocket?

Back right. I usually take it off between shots mostly because my hands sweat with on, especially in the humid summer months. Don't putt with a glove on either.
  10. Mikey D

There's always room for Chowdah. Only New England style though, none of that tomato based Manhattan blasphemy. What the hell is that thing next to the Ritz? Sorta looks like shrimp, but if so, why is there only one? Either way, needs some smoked gouda on the plate. Our sticker is on my...
  11. Mikey D

Best Road Trip Snack?

Hope you spit the seeds in a cup or you're not riding in my car in Roanoke. I had to look up what the hell Gardettos was. Looks like a Dollar Tree version of Chex Mix. I like the bold and zesty kind. Typical fare for me is beef jerky, crab chips and a Wawa soft pretzel. Too bad I can only...
  12. Mikey D

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Pretzel
  13. Mikey D

Deadpool & Wolverine

Loving that Disney is keeping what made DP / DP2 so successful and not PG-13ing it. The cocaine bit at the end :ROFLMAO: Forced my wife to see the first one with me in the theater and she loved it (coming from someone who hates sci-fi / fantasy / comic book movies); she didn't hesitate to...
  14. Mikey D

I'd figured we'd be swapping at the event to make it easier. In addition to a flag to get autographed, I'm thinking of buying a yeti tumbler to put all the team stickers on.
  15. Mikey D

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous after the blood bath of the Worldwide; but then the thought of playing a course I have no business being at with great people from across the country and in the industry eases the nerves considerably. I'm going to do my best, bring lots of balls...
  16. Mikey D

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

My first two rounds are in the books. First round was a learning experience on operation, so today went much better. It did tip over yesterday, but that's on user error. Purposefully didn't charge the battery after the round yesterday (showed two bars left) as I wanted to see if I could get...
  17. Mikey D

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

I'm six rounds in with the ZTF (four cart and two walking with the Volt). As someone who has consistently used 14 way bags in the past, I thought going to a 4 way top would really mess with my anal retentiveness on organization. Couldn't be further from the truth; clubs have their spot and...
  18. Mikey D

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Fantastic event and follow. I tried to keep up live as best I could, but life gets in the way sometimes. Congrats Southern Twang @KY Golfer and @mantan on the well deserved win. And thanks to everyone else for bringing us along and keeping us engaged, all while trying to play golf and win a...
  19. Mikey D

It's basically back to back to back at Ballyhack - Vokey, Bag Boy and Quest Cup. There's 4 days in between Vokey and Bag Boy, I'm assuming @JB is staying on site the entire week. Then it's the Data Experience at Hidden Creek two days after Quest.
  20. Mikey D

Striking the ball well, but my short game is killing me. Depending on how the next two weeks go, might be taking 3W off the tee more than driver. I'd rather give up a little distance for better accuracy. Getting excited!
Back